“Needs an update.”

Ranked #145 of 219 Restaurants in Vernon
Armstrong, Canada
“Needs an update.”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Food is way too salty. I found the restaurant quite grubby and old fashioned, and not in a good way. They have no parking to speak of so you have to park in Staples lot.

Visited August 2012

Vernon, Canada
“We love KFC but ours is so old”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We love KFC original recipe and get some at least once a month. However, in Vernon, the store is really old, which means it doesn't have a Taco Bell with it (like in Kelowna or Kamloops-Aberdeen). We like the ability to mix between the two. Also, the menu boards in the Vernon restaurant are too few, I am sure many of the things we see advertised on TV are not on those boards. When watching the advertising I do look for the website address and make sure its KFC.ca so I know it is a Canadian offer. I went in just the other day to find something that was advertised and it wasn't on the boards. A renovation to bring this store to be like other places would be great. Actually Kamloops on the North Shore is the same issue - it needs modernizing.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Darren_in_BC
Saskatoon
“You can't beat KFC”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Well it's just like most others really, tasty good food that you feel guilty eating I guess. I love it but try to ration myself to a once per Month treat.

Visited April 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“won't go back”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

dirty floors , cold fries and the pop tasted stale ...won't go back !

Visited June 2011
1 Thank tammyp123
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Same as any other KFC, I...”
Reviewed February 22, 2008

Same as any other KFC, I guess. Sometimes there can be really long lines and slow service. We need another KFC location in Vernon!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook