“Wished We Had Discovered Intermezzo Sooner!”

Intermezzo Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Downtown Vernon, Intermezzo is an elegant fine-dining experience. Specializing in Sterling Silver Steaks, delicious Seafood dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. Intermezzo is famous for its our signature dish “The Moroccan Lamb” which was created by our current Executive Chef. In addition to the Italian Continental fare that has been our trademark, Intermezzo is now proud to offer a new expanded menu which includes Mediterranean and European fare. With a wide variety of appetizers and entrees including, Crab Cakes, Sicilian Scallops & Prawns, Veal Parmigiana and Mediterranean Chicken which you are sure to remember every bite of your dining experience at Intermezzo. Also don’t forget to try some of our home made classic desserts such as Creme Brule, Tiramisu or the velvety Gluten Free Chocolate Truffle.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Being originally from Seattle, a city known for its dynamic, edgy, world class cuisine from every culture one can imagine, I can say that Intermezzo is right up there!

The ambiance, staff, wine list and a menu that had me fighting over what I wanted to try, surpassed my expectations. Our 5th wedding anniversary will be memorable for sure.

The Alaskan King Crab & Artichoke Dip appy was like none I've ever had elsewhere. My husband had the Moroccan Lamb, myself, the Chicken Oscar and we can't wait to take our relatives that are arriving for a visit next month, to enjoy a great dining experience.

1  Thank Noelle H
There are newer reviews for Intermezzo Restaurant

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The great staff, food, and ambiance saved our evening after starting out at another restaurant that evening.
My folks joined us for dinner that night and Intermezzo proved to be a great choice...even if it wasn't our first choice.
We look forward to going back again soon!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The appetizers and entrees came very quickly and were out of this world tasty. I would definitely recommend their Charcuterie (antipasto platter), escargot, risotto, Moroccan lamb, and Mediterranean calamari. Their homemade bread was also fantastic. Our lovely server was welcoming and attentive. She even gave us some sampler desserts on the house. Overall great experience.

1  Thank Monique A
Reviewed July 26, 2013

What's there to add to the title of our review?!

Well, maybe that they go to great extent to give you the feeling you're the most important guests in the restaurant in a very pleasant way (thereby not neglecting the other guests). No issue when you go there with (young) kids, as they'll adjust a dish in no way. Having said that, I feel there should be no need to adjust a dish (apart from people suffering from allergies), as the menu offers a large variety of dishes.

Vegetables offered are cooked very well: fresh and crisp! Bread and pickles are made by the restaurant itself as well.

When you go there with kids, you might want to check upfront whether they've chairs as the benches might be a bit too low for them.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Always quality service and food. Has a long reputation in Vernon as being a safe recommendation for family and visitors.

1  Thank arloj