“A Last Minute Decision That Was Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Intermezzo Restaurant

Intermezzo Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 212 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian, International
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Located in the heart of Downtown Vernon, Intermezzo is an elegant fine-dining experience. Specializing in Sterling Silver Steaks, delicious Seafood dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. Intermezzo is famous for its our signature dish “The Moroccan Lamb” which was created by our current Executive Chef. In addition to the Italian Continental fare that has been our trademark, Intermezzo is now proud to offer a new expanded menu which includes Mediterranean and European fare. With a wide variety of appetizers and entrees including, Crab Cakes, Sicilian Scallops & Prawns, Veal Parmigiana and Mediterranean Chicken which you are sure to remember every bite of your dining experience at Intermezzo. Also don’t forget to try some of our home made classic desserts such as Creme Brule, Tiramisu or the velvety Gluten Free Chocolate Truffle.
Edmonton, AB
“A Last Minute Decision That Was Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

The great staff, food, and ambiance saved our evening after starting out at another restaurant that evening.
My folks joined us for dinner that night and Intermezzo proved to be a great choice...even if it wasn't our first choice.
We look forward to going back again soon!

• Visited July 2013

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

The appetizers and entrees came very quickly and were out of this world tasty. I would definitely recommend their Charcuterie (antipasto platter), escargot, risotto, Moroccan lamb, and Mediterranean calamari. Their homemade bread was also fantastic. Our lovely server was welcoming and attentive. She even gave us some sampler desserts on the house. Overall great experience.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Monique A
The Netherlands
“Great food, host, (local) drinks and ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

What's there to add to the title of our review?!

Well, maybe that they go to great extent to give you the feeling you're the most important guests in the restaurant in a very pleasant way (thereby not neglecting the other guests). No issue when you go there with (young) kids, as they'll adjust a dish in no way. Having said that, I feel there should be no need to adjust a dish (apart from people suffering from allergies), as the menu offers a large variety of dishes.

Vegetables offered are cooked very well: fresh and crisp! Bread and pickles are made by the restaurant itself as well.

When you go there with kids, you might want to check upfront whether they've chairs as the benches might be a bit too low for them.

• Visited July 2013
Kelowna, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always 4 star quality.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Always quality service and food. Has a long reputation in Vernon as being a safe recommendation for family and visitors.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank arloj
Langley City, Canada
“Delicious food, great ambiance and fantastic service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

While in town on business I came across this gem on trip advisor. I was on my own for dinner and decided to give it a try. Thank goodness I did. The service and ambiance were great - comfortable and welcoming which is nice when you are by yourself. I noticed many couples as well which was not surprising as I think it would be a great option for date night or to celebrate a special occasion. I was not overly hungry so I ordered the Alaskan King Crab Duck Soup and the Honey Pear Salad. Both were delicious especially the salad which was slightly sweet allowing me to skip dessert! I enjoyed my dinner so much that I came back a few weeks later while back on business again, and this time I ordered the Greek Quinoa Salad and the Caribbean Halibut. Amazing again. I should also mention that they have a great wine list featuring both local and international options. I will be back for sure!!

• Visited June 2013