“Delicious food, great ambiance and fantastic service!”

Intermezzo Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 215 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Downtown Vernon, Intermezzo is an elegant fine-dining experience. Specializing in Sterling Silver Steaks, delicious Seafood dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. Intermezzo is famous for its our signature dish “The Moroccan Lamb” which was created by our current Executive Chef. In addition to the Italian Continental fare that has been our trademark, Intermezzo is now proud to offer a new expanded menu which includes Mediterranean and European fare. With a wide variety of appetizers and entrees including, Crab Cakes, Sicilian Scallops & Prawns, Veal Parmigiana and Mediterranean Chicken which you are sure to remember every bite of your dining experience at Intermezzo. Also don’t forget to try some of our home made classic desserts such as Creme Brule, Tiramisu or the velvety Gluten Free Chocolate Truffle.
Langley City, Canada
“Delicious food, great ambiance and fantastic service!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

While in town on business I came across this gem on trip advisor. I was on my own for dinner and decided to give it a try. Thank goodness I did. The service and ambiance were great - comfortable and welcoming which is nice when you are by yourself. I noticed many couples as well which was not surprising as I think it would be a great option for date night or to celebrate a special occasion. I was not overly hungry so I ordered the Alaskan King Crab Duck Soup and the Honey Pear Salad. Both were delicious especially the salad which was slightly sweet allowing me to skip dessert! I enjoyed my dinner so much that I came back a few weeks later while back on business again, and this time I ordered the Greek Quinoa Salad and the Caribbean Halibut. Amazing again. I should also mention that they have a great wine list featuring both local and international options. I will be back for sure!!

• Visited June 2013

Vernon, Canada
“Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Intermezzo is one of my favorite restaurants in my hometown because of the great food, excellent service and pleasant atmosphere. My usual dish is the quinoa salad with garlic prawns, a healthy smaller size entrée.
Because I usually dine early I am able to walk in without a reservation. Intermezzo is my go-to place when I have family visiting.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sharon S
Calgary, Canada
“A gem in downtown Vernon”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise! Without a reservation we were seated at a romantic table in the corner. The wine list featured several local wines. It was difficult to choose from the varied menu selection. Our appetizers - escargot for me and mussels & prawns for my husband - were a wonderful preview. My husband had Veal Oscar and I had Saffron Prawns for entrees. Incredible! The topper was the best Creme Brûlée I have ever had. I am looking forward to a return visit in the bear future.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ChrisPiggy
Calgary AB
“Average food, great service and atmosphere.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

The veal and chicken parmigiana was average, the New York strip steak Oscar was disappointing. Medium rare steak was tough, crab on top had shells in it. The other chicken dish (volitini?) was average. If you want an average dinner in a nice place, here it is.

• Visited May 2013
Erika H, General Manager at Intermezzo Restaurant, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Terry O,

We appreciate your comments on our restaurant. Each comment you have made will be addressed with our head chef Ian Reyes, who will review the quality issues during your visit.

Our policy it to make sure everyone's expectations are met 100%. I however was unaware of your unsatisfactory visit with us as no complaints were brought to my attention during the night that you would have been dining with us. In the future, please let your server know of anything you are not completely satisfied with. We will do our best to correct the situation at that moment.

I would like to encourage you to contact myself with any further comments or concerns.
Our hope is that if you were to return to the Vernon area we would have the opportunity to show you that your past experience does not truly represent our brand.

Kind Regards,

Ellie Erickson
Intermezzo Restaurant and Wine Cellar
Vernon, Canada
“Fine dining with great atmosphere !”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Vernon. The atmosphere is lovely, not too big & not too small.
The service is excellent & food also excellent. One of my favorite dishes is their rack of lamb.
Great place to dine. Reservations advisable on weekends

• Visited October 2012
Dear Lee2445,

Thanks for you for reviewing us! We greatly appreciate your comments and recommendations on Trip Advisor and we hope to see you again in the future.
Kind Regards,