“Worth spending a night in Vernon to eat here”
Review of Cattlemen's Club

Cattlemen's Club
Ranked #54 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We had intended to drive further South but decided to stay the night in Vernon. It was my birthday, so I had wanted to eat somewhere special but expected it would have to wait until we got to wine country the next day. Checkedin at the hotel, went on tripadvisor, and the Cattlemen's Club seemed like the only reasonable option. Arrived 20:30 at a historic ranch, went inside their restaurant, and was surprised to see what looked more like a local pub. I asked the bartender where the restaurant was, and he said, "you are in it." He assured me it would be an "excellent meal", and our expectations were exceeded. We sat on the patio, watched donkeys run aorund next door while the sun went down and we ate our ribe eye & lamb washed down with Mission Hill Compendium. One of the best meals I have ever had in Canada, made me wish I was bulimic so I could have eaten more! Thanks Cattlemen's Club!

3  Thank Pathcontrolmonk
There are newer reviews for Cattlemen's Club

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Stopped for brunch for the first time. What a great treat. Nice variety, friendly, excellent food.
This will bring us back more often.

3  Thank Vancouvermac
Reviewed March 31, 2011

I just wanted to say thanks for making our Grandmothers Birthday a special one. The food and Service were terrific. Not sure why the previous review would complain about getting hot plates, in fact I wish more restaurants would do this. Anyway THANKS…..

2  Thank MrWinston_11
Reviewed March 25, 2011

This place was an amazing find, only a few minutes outside of Vernon and so worth the drive. I was especially impressed with the amount of food offered for such a modest price. This place really should be busier and I wish them the best. Awesome guys thanks……
If you haven't been go

1  Thank Sharma2011vernon
Reviewed November 6, 2010

Hey, thanks alot to all the staff at the Cattlemen's Club for a terrific night. The food was awesome, as always.