“Good Grub”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stopped in for a gyro after a friend`s wedding. Good hot sauce. Good value. Takes a few minutes to make everything, as the guy was by himself. Worth the wait. Cute tables to sit outside and enjoy the downtown.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My intentions are good each time we drop in, that I promise myself I will try something else, BUT I cannot get enough of the chicken shawarma & cave each time to ordering the same thing; its just that darn good! My son & husband have tried the pizza, calzone & other donairs and thoroughly loved their choices.

Good value & you`re definitely stuffed when you leave.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Where did this place come from and why haven't we had it for years...omg the best pizza in town. Love that it is open late for the after bar meal you so need and can't get anywhere else in this town. Love it.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The owner was left there to deal with us, but we were late night visitors. He was very chatty and great service, I just find that more seasoning and flavour could be used...expecially for the crust.Thin enoughbut just lacking some flavour...perhaps adding herbs?? Garlic? And just more flavour to the sause but not spicy. My friend found their donair to be very good, it was really big! Just not my fav pizza but then I again, I have not found one in Vernon that is.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

The doner and calzone were great! Good service and I hear the pizza is great. The price was ok. We will definitely come back.