“BEST BURGER EVER!”

Squire's Four Pub
Ranked #78 of 214 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Lake Country, Canada
“BEST BURGER EVER!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

My husband and I took a Subaru for a test drive while in Vernon one day. We pulled over at the side of the road so we could each take a turn behind the wheel. When we pulled over the second time, it happened to be across the street from Squire's Pub. We could smell the burgers and immediately decided to return the car to the dealership so we could come back to Squire's for some food.

We walked in and were seated right away. Of course Squire's is a pub. The inside looks exactly what you would expect it to look like after seeing it from the outside. Nothing fancy, but definitely cozy and comfortable.

I enjoy the odd burger, but wouldn't say that it's the first thing I look for on the menu. My husband on the other hand could eat them any day of the week. Our server explained that Squire's had won first place for best burger in Vernon. Well...how can you say no to that? So we both ordered a burger. The server was not exaggerating when she promised that I would not be disappointed. My burger was juicy and absolutely delicious! The fries were tasty as well.

We didn't buy a Subaru that day, but we will definitely be back to Squire's for burgers again soon!

• Visited April 2014

Lumby
“Awesome service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Went to Squires for lunch today, there were 6 of us. Arrived fairly early (11:30ish am) so restaurant was fairly empty.

Drinks came promptly and our server discussed the daily lunch specials. Food was decent, tasty but not anything overly spectacular.

Our server was great (blonde - didnt get a name). Very attentive and quick with drink and water refills.

I left my wallet in the restaurant and she ran out to the parking lot to hand it back to me. Very much appreciated!!

We will be back, have always enjoyed our lunches there :)

• Visited March 2014
“Great Food & Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

You remember “CHEERS”? Squire’s has the same atmosphere “NORM!!!” My Wife and I have been going there every second week for the past 14 years. Although the menu has changed a bit in this time (and not always for the best), the food is great with nice sized portions and the Staff and Bar Keep are the best.

• Visited March 2014
Armstrong, British Columbia, Canada
“Great food, not so great servers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

The food was really good, and there was a competition in the summer regarding which pub had the best chicken wings, and they won. The serving staff were a bit rude to us, as we got a bit loud, and told us we would have to leave if we didn't tone it down. The last I checked it was a pub and not a restaurant, and I know people get rowdy when they show sports games.

Visited August 2013
Vernon, Canada
“Great food and super service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

We are very happy to say this place has great food and super service. Squires pub is an awesome place to go have some good fun!

• Visited December 2013