“Awesome service!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Lumby
“Awesome service!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Went to Squires for lunch today, there were 6 of us. Arrived fairly early (11:30ish am) so restaurant was fairly empty.

Drinks came promptly and our server discussed the daily lunch specials. Food was decent, tasty but not anything overly spectacular.

Our server was great (blonde - didnt get a name). Very attentive and quick with drink and water refills.

I left my wallet in the restaurant and she ran out to the parking lot to hand it back to me. Very much appreciated!!

We will be back, have always enjoyed our lunches there :)

• Visited March 2014

“Great Food & Staff”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

You remember “CHEERS”? Squire’s has the same atmosphere “NORM!!!” My Wife and I have been going there every second week for the past 14 years. Although the menu has changed a bit in this time (and not always for the best), the food is great with nice sized portions and the Staff and Bar Keep are the best.

• Visited March 2014
Armstrong, British Columbia, Canada
“Great food, not so great servers”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The food was really good, and there was a competition in the summer regarding which pub had the best chicken wings, and they won. The serving staff were a bit rude to us, as we got a bit loud, and told us we would have to leave if we didn't tone it down. The last I checked it was a pub and not a restaurant, and I know people get rowdy when they show sports games.

Visited August 2013
Vernon, Canada
“Great food and super service”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We are very happy to say this place has great food and super service. Squires pub is an awesome place to go have some good fun!

• Visited December 2013
Vernon, Canada
“Something has changed”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Something is not the same. I have been going here for years but it is not what it used to be. Food is not as good and the place went from being packed to almost empty some nights. Not sure I will be going back.

• Visited September 2013