“Great Pizza”

Ranked #79 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This place makes great pizza. The variety of pizza types is incredible. If you need gluten free this place has gluten free pizza and gluten free ice cream cones and ice cream sandwhiches

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Fast service, friendly staff, good sauce and decent toppings. Best value and quality pizza in town. Since we discovered this place it's the only place we get pizza in town now.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We have tried Jim's serveral times and have never been disappointed. Friendly staff. Prices and wait time are resonable. Ingrediants appear are fresh and plentiful. A little pricey, but good value. Will return.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

This place is amazing. best pizza anywhere. It takes a little time, but is soooo busy. The word is out. Keep up the great work Jim.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

as the only Pizza place that offers gluten free pizza, there really wasn't an alternative...so I ordered the gluten free for myself and a 2 for 1, Jim's Special for my husband...they arrived on time no problem there..but only one of the 2 for 1 pizzas arrived and this is what really got me..the pizzas were pre made then frozen, the only fresh thing on my pizza was a half slice of tomato atop each slice...it was tasteless and hard...tasted like freezer burn. to add insult to injury, we both got stomach issues.....come on people in this day and age...frozen pizza....if that was what I had wanted I would have gone to the grocery store!

2  Thank m1m1bear43