“Absolutely delicious food!”

The Eclectic Med' Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 214 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Canadian, International, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Absolutely delicious food!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Just happened to find this place. Walked in and sat down to an amazing restaurant. Very clean. Very calm atmosphere. Very friendly and patient service. Best of all the food was unbelievable.

• Visited August 2013

“Classy&Delicious : A pleasant surprise.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was walking down the street looking for a place to eat, I saw these huge signs advertising Steak, Lamb And $10 lobster special and many yummy dinner items. Love the atmosphere its dark n quiet and the service was excellent. I have to say the food was wonderful and I will be coming back. And yes I had the steak and lobster. :)

• Visited August 2013
Vernon, Canada
“First Visit but not the Last”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant for the first time with members of the family and we were delighted with the experience. Although we have lived in Vernon for over 4 years, we never noticed it even though it is located just across the street from our favourite restaurant in the city. The decor is quite nice and the seating comfortable and not cramped like some in the area. The service was exceptional. As the name of the restaurant would infer, the menu is quite diverse and...well...eclectic. The service was excellent and very friendly. I had a steak and my wife had an asean meal. We were both very pleased with our meals and their presentation. All 6 at the table were very satisfied. The price of the meals and wines were quite reasonable.
Bravo to the chef and support staff.
We will be back very soon (actually...next week)

1 Thank VernonBirdman
uk
“Excellent food and friendly service - as usual”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We've been going to Eclectic Med off and on for 10 years and the food has never disappointed. Andrew and his colleagues work hard in the kitchen to ensure the food is fresh tasty and hot and front of house complement the kitchen.

Coming from the UK it is not an inexpensive night out - particularly given the wines but a simple pasta dish and a glass of wine is no more expensive than Earls. So take your choice: a celebration dinner or an after cinema pasta. They both work.

Only way the experience would be improved is with more diners to create more atmosphere.

3 Thank VANDICARLTON
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent menu choices”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Being brand new to Vernon, we are still discovering new places to eat. After perusing the menu in the entry, we decided to try the Eclectic Med'. On entering we found a really nice atmosphere. We shared the scallops appetizer - delicious. My husband was not very hungry, and so he just had the Lime & Coconut Curry Cream soup. He said it was fantastic. I spotted Sea Bass on the menu, so had to order that, with the layered potatoes. Although the Sea Bass was not the Chilean Sea Bass that I prefer, it was still done to perfection. And the potatoes were to die for. We shared the French Chocolate cake, which was decadent. There are so many other items on the menu that we are dying to try, so we will definitely be back.

3 Thank ChrisPiggy