“Food's good for typical denny's food.”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #91 of 222 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Service was not the best, slow and felt ignored, but the food was good, average denny's food.
It's no high class resturant so I don't expect the impossible for Denny's food but it was good.
They have the best milkshakes though! Also there's often a wait for a milkshake.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have eaten here mostly for breakfasts. We came here often after a dental appointment and the service was good, got warm water toi drink.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

It's mediocre at best. I'm not as thrilled as I once was. Nothing to write home about, but I still love the breaky specials they have!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

My wife and I go to Dennys twice a month,we usually enjoy the grand slam breakfast,but the nachos are the best bang for your buck.they are heaping with nachos,hamburger,salsa,veggies and cheese in about three different layers.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I haven't eaten at Denny's in years, so recent visit was an eye-opener. This is good value for hearty appetites! They have several healthy alternatives on the menu, too. Services is quick and efficient. When I refused the hash browns and meat which are supposed to accompany the blueberry pancakes (along with eggs), the waitress brought two extra fruit cups to compenstate -- without being asked for any special treatment.