“Crowded, and for a very good reason”

Bugaboos Bakery Cafe
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in Vernon
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The daily stop into Bugaboos is a must. Excellent bakery lines, and accomodating staff. Easy to get to coming & going from the slopes.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

A great little place while at Silver Star to try, friendly, homemade food and pastries! Will be back soon as this was a business trip and plan on staying overnight with gf soon for a mini vacation. The entire Silver Star Resort I am very impressed with!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

the Dutch atmosphere and food. Once we visited and they were renovating. My husband is handicapped and we had come up to Silver Star just to go to Buggaboos. They were so kind and made us Coffee and a sweet for my husband!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have eaten there regularly each ski season for the last 6 years, and they have always had the best food. Selection is good, and they have different items than your "usual": it feels like a little piece of Europe!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great pastries. Loved the meat pies and almost felt in Oz! Friendly staff and reasonable prices. Tight and busy space. The espresso didn't meet my standard but I am a but fussy about my coffee. We went there everyday during a week vacation.

Double thumbs up!!