“great atmosphere and people”

BX Creek Bar & Grill
Ranked #36 of 228 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: BX Creek Bar and Grill overlooks our fabulous three-story tropical courtyard and boasts a natural stream running through, it's the perfect setting for a romantic dinner or a casual family meal. Enjoy our diversified menu with something for everyone including succulent steaks, BBQ Ribs, flavourful pastas, house made burgers and daily fresh creations from our culinary team. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will can help you choose the perfect wine from our VQA Okanagan Valley Wine list. Finish your meal with a local favourite Davison Orchards Apple Pie. Your Table is Waiting.
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I enjoy the whole stay. Comfort, cleanliness, character, chow and class. The staff was most excellent. The food was great. They put up with us being a little noise.. sorry.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Top with kids, swimmingpool and a "tropical" garden with resturants. Top service at the resturants, they let me sit working on my computer for hours while the kids were in the pool. Nice and big rooms, 10 $ refound on the room if you make your own bed.....

Reviewed June 7, 2012

We visited the Vernon Lodge a year ago and found it to be a decent hotel. It's a bit dated and could use some updates. The kids loved the idea of the indoor pool in the inner courtyard but we found it to be cold and not the cleanest. The pool noise can also get to be a bit much if you have a room overlooking the innter courtyard.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Nothing special but better than the nearby pantry.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for a week and was eating there because it was very convenient, however, one particular occasion, I invited a friend for dinner and not only did me and my friend receive cold steak and potatoes, our waitress was slow and hard to get her attention, she did try to make up for the meal but it was too late by then. The manager, JEN, I believe, didnt even care and her behavior was repulsive. Her face from acroos the room as the waitress spoke to her was beyond insulting, her demeanor and ways of speaking to customers is offensive, her ignorance is unforgettable. She has zero management qualities as far as personality, maturity and conscienceness. After staying and eating at this restaurant 5-6 times, I could certainly tell I would not want to work with this woman, she has no understanding about the restaurant industry : CUSTOMERS ARE #1 - you want to make their meal a good experience!!! Not just stand around and be a dictator of disregard!!
Luckily I had a great breakfast experience in the mornings which really made me come back for more!!! however its a different restaurant.....Branches...much better ;)

1  Thank mllea154914