“Great date night!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Kinda loud at times but it's got a sports lounge, what do you expect? Food was good, service was good, the manager in Vernon is a super great guy! I'd recommend this for everyone!

There are newer reviews for Boston Pizza

Reviewed December 30, 2012

menu quite dull not many interesting choices, everything tastes the same marginal attempt @ Italian food, and very salty

1  Thank Jane S
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We visited Boston Pizza for lunch after a down town shopping trip.
There does not seem to be anything new in the place. The food was so-so. Our waiter did not really want to be there. The lunch special chicken pizza was nothing to speak off. cubed chicken in the middle of the pizza, some cheap cheese and not very much of it either. It used to be so good there. With a name like Boston pizza you assume they know how to make a good pizza, but you would be mistaken.
If they don't improve I will not take my friends there any longer. There are a lot of restaurants in Vernon who care about their customers much better.

2  Thank swissboy43
Reviewed December 17, 2012

A small order of appetizer potato skins will set you back $10 bucks? My son asked for ranch dressing for dipping his pizza, $2.00!!!!? You have got to be kidding me!! I complained to the cashier when I was paying my bill, she shrugged it off and and charged me anyway!
So for one medium pizza, a small spinach salad, potato skins, 1 bottle of Guiness.... with 15% tip set me back $63.00!!
I have been eating at BP's frequently as I travel a lot, but they are too expensive for what they deliver. But mostly its the snooty attitude that bothers me.
I vote with my wallet. So I vote not support Boston Pizza any more. I hope they spend that $2 from the dipping sauce well, because you will never see me again!!!

1  Thank Larry H
Reviewed December 16, 2012

we ordered a medium pizza 2 cans of pop small salad and 4 pieces of twisty bread. 50$ later and the veggie pizza had knky onions and green pepper strewn about it. was really bad. i dont normally complain but for 50$. it was awful

1  Thank robertochenay