All reviews room was clean boiled eggs hot tub yogurt would stay again great place to stay enjoyed our stay indoor pool motel pillows cleanliness fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Please don’t stay here, find another hotel... the customer service was horrible. The pool was closed and the hot tub was green and so hot your body would be bright red after 1-2 mins of being in it. There was blood on the door jam going into the washroom and on the wall. Absolutely gross room and they wouldn’t refund our money...

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay there. The staff was really great and very helpful. Close to shopping and to the restaurants. The breakfast was good. I am going to be staying there again when I go back.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Peter L, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Vernon, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

I appreciate your feedback.
We will continue our efforts for better customer care.
Thank you.

Reviewed November 26, 2018

I was here to visit my very sick family member and all the staff were so nice and friendly that it help to make a bad situation more comforting. Even though I was away from home I felt the stress ease up.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 16, 2018

the room was not made ready for use as it had not towels and the shower had not been cleaned, the spa hot tub had a soft area on the floor with duct tape covering whatever and the chlorine was so strong it was hard to breath and the area did not seem clean

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 16, 2018

First of all,the housekeeper (Cindy) was not very polite and doesn't know how to do housekeeping. Left garbage and dirty towels around. Asked nicely to get extra towel and she basically was rude towards me. Wasn't very people friendly. I've stayed lots before and remembered there were 2 ladies that worked there ( Mother and Daughter) they were so fantastic and got the job done properly. But not sure if they work there anymore,they need them back..But besides that the room was dusty and the floors were dirty. The only thing decent was the breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2018