“Bad customer service & rude staff”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #95 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I live 5 minutes away from the Domino's Pizza store in Vernon BC. I use the delivery out of courtesy & tip the drivers well. They promised delivery in approx. 30 minutes or less. 60 minutes later no pizzas, no phone calls, nothing. Talked to person on phone that claimed 'address was incorrect & phone number was out of order'. I order from them on a regular basis. They know my number & address. I cancelled the order and drove to the store. I was greeted by a young man named Evan. I asked to speak to the store manager. He claimed he was. I ased him to call my cell number to prove that my number was 'in service'. He refused and stared at me blankly with no further utterance. I walked out. Worst service ever!!! On Father's Day too!

2  Thank Kel P

Reviewed January 20, 2013

8 pieces of pepperoni on a large pizza! Hardly any cheese or sauce no flavor! Even the vegetarian was bland! The wings were not cooked very disappointed in Dominos!

4  Thank w g
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Always quick, delicious, correct, and friendly! Never takes longer than stated delivery time when we order from home (they have some great online deals). When we get our order it's always hot and tasty and they've never mixed up our order. Delivery drivers and order-takers always have a smile. We've been going here for about three years and we'll keep going.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We have never had a bad meal here. Good service and a very convenient location for visitors, right on Hwy 97, with lots of things close by. We always sit in the bar area to avoid screaming kids, which there can be alot of in there. Locals keep this place busy all year round.

Reviewed April 1, 2008

the same wherever you go: dominos
thats why i like this place. its one of those 'i know what im getting' type of dealies. greasy tho.