All reviews ricky's restaurant front desk attached restaurant discount coupon newer hotel off the highway very nice hotel excellent place to stay comfortable rooms would stay here again restaurants and shopping fridge and microwave up to date convenient location king bed main floor easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Only here one night on the way to Calgary. Nicely located on the north side of Vernon which makes a quick getaway in the morning. No breakfast but they provide $$ off certificates for the attached Ricky's restaurant.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Best Western P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Pacific Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear Brian C,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 250-558-1800.

Jeff Hermanson
Guest Services Manager
Best Western Pacific Inn

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Excellent front desk customer service personnel, both at check-in and check-out. Room very comfortable with plenty of room, and very clean. Great location to travel to the Silver Star Ski Resort. Restaurant right next door to the Inn, and you receive a $5.00 discount coupon for breakfast.

Reviewed March 28, 2019

We spent a couple nights here recently. This is a very good Best Western, the room was very spacious,nicely laid out. It would be easy to spend a longer period of time here, for example if you were working or taking a course.
The hotel seems to be quite new, the public space is very pleasantly appointed and very close to a complete shopping centre with restaurants and all manner of amenities.
There is a Ricky’s restaurant as part of the building , we were given $5 vouchers to apply to the breakfast menu. The hotel is on the road to Silverstar ski resort which was perfect for us. Quiet location, we only heard road noise in the morning. We paid $105 per night which we thought was very good value. All staff were very friendly and efficient. The room was very clean and the bed was great.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2019

Very friendly and helpful staff that ensure your stay is comfortable by providing excellent service. Room was very clean and tasteful. Quiet except for some highway noise on North side of hotel. Would stay there again.

Room tip: Request a room on the South side if available.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2019

The check in was a complete mess I was quoted 3 different rates I don't know if she was trying to jack up the price or what the deal was. the girls attitude "A" was horrible she should not be in any job that deals with customers, the room looked fine upon first inspection.
But when I went to have a bath there was hairs in the tub, I phoned down hoping to have someone clean it, no answer....waited 15 minutes, no answer again.
Finally went down there and found the girl outside smoking chatting away.
Explained I would like my tub cleaned or a new room? She said there's no housekeeping on....I realize most hotels don't have housekeepers at 9pm I was just hoping you could come clean my tub! I actually did it myself with a facecloth and bar soap.
The bed was very comfortable though I will say that!
The check out would have been fine accept for the fact a housekeeper and front desk person were almost yelling at each other? When I asked who the general manager was the response was what really did it in for me "I have no idea anymore".
I've heard there is going to be a new Best Western in Vernon soon, I hope it's run better than this one.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Best Western P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Pacific Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologise for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 250-558-1800.

Jeff Hermanson