“Long week-end Gettaway”

Ricky's All Day Grill
Ranked #145 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Slower than normal seating, waitress was pleasant and efficient. Food was average. Prices were good.

1  Thank Alan H

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We've eaten here before and the meals were good, but this time, no. Staying at the Holiday Inn we walked over to have dinner. We both ordered, I chicken tetrazzini, my wife 7th Heaven lasagna, and a glass of wine each. After a normal period of time our meals were delivered, mine was OK, my wife tried hers and the center was cold. We called the hostess over, told her about it and she said she would get another dinner, we would have been happy with just zapping the first. This meal took longer than the first to arrive, meanwhile I was half way through my meal. My wife tried this meal and again it was colder than the first. I called the manager, he said he would look into it, hmmm. He came back, apologized and said the meal would be taken off the bill, really. My wife said it would have been nice for both of us to eat together, he offered a complimentary dessert, not likely. We've had incidences like this before and the whole meal was complimentary and we paid for the beverages, not here. A couple minutes later he gave us an employee voucher for a lunch, don't think so as we're not going back! We talked to the server and assured her we were by no means blaming her for any of this screw-up, we gave her a lower tip and the voucher. Hopefully she thanked her manager for her getting stiffed by his lack of action.

2  Thank teeoff22
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had dinner and breakfast here and both meals were very tasty. The service was very efficient with friendly obliging staff.

2  Thank Kay2210
Reviewed July 13, 2013

my husband and I went for breakfast the food was not impressive, I had eggs benedict and the sauce had not flavor at all.

1  Thank Chester H R
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The hostess and server were great. Unfortunately the same cannot be said of the food. We were seated and provided with coffee and water right away. The ham and cheese omelette was charcoal on one side, toast was just warm bread with butter and the wait was far too long, even for Father's Day. We won't be going back.

2  Thank Kari C