“We Eat Here Often”

Pho Fusion
Ranked #16 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I love the Vegetarian Pho and my hubby choses something different every time. The food is healthy and fresh. We really enjoy the salad rolls. The service is pleasant and good and the price is right. It's busy almost every evening. Sometimes there's a line up but it moves quickly. Simple, but nice atmosphere.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have been here a number of times and never been disappointed. The food is fresh, not greasy and very tasty. Decor of the restaurant nothing to look at but that is not the reason I go there. I am interested in good food. Prices reasonable and a large choice on the menu. Try #44.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. Im here at least once every two week. Vermicilli, salad rolls, soups are all top notch. A must if you enjoy Vietnamese!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was first lured here by the promise of avocado milkshakes. I have stayed for the food (Vietnamese). It is tasty, fresh, and plentiful. The taste of each ingredient comes through, which is difficult in blended dishes. It's also reasonable.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Fresh and quick; great service! We've been numerous times since they opened, would recommend to everyone!