All reviews hi express presidential suite plastic cutlery minor issue exercise room front desk staff king bed business trip would stay here again breakfast room room was large pool and hot tub great sleep lots of parking british columbia comfortable beds complimentary breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I travel to Vernon for work and usually stay here when travelling there. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are newly renovated and comfortable. Lots of things to do in the area as well. This particular trip I was there for 2 weeks, had a great time continental breakfast is a nice addition to your stay. The fitness area however was not the greatest. 2 treadmills(which weren’t working) a stair master and a recumbent bike. Could use an update! Overall great stay though and would definitely recommend to anyone in the area to stay here!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2018

We only stayed for a night but the hotel room and bathroom were so clean. The whole hotel was actually. Breakfast was good and the staff were very friendly. We would definitely stay here again. The pool and hot tub looked great too but we didn't get to try them out.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I like staying here. The rooms are clean. Breakfast is good and always had friendly staff.
Their rates are also very reasonable.
There are restaurants nearby and the real Canadian superstore is just down the road.
Very convenient.
If possible stay on the east side of the hotel as these rooms are furthest from highway.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2018

Staff were good; no problems there. I'm presuming my beef is with Management for choosing to not clear their lot of snow. When warm weather follows and it starts to melt, it's sloppy to walk in and when it freezes, it's a skating rink. I hope you have good insurance because if you continue to operate like that, it'll be put to the test.

Hotel was fine, otherwise.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vernon, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Hello Saint_Johnny,

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Express Vernon and for writing us a feedback. I am happy to know that you have regarded our staff and hotel to be good. However, I am sorry to see that the maintenance of clearing out the snow was a letdown. I will share your comments with the management of our hotel to ensure that this would not happen again next time. We appreciate your feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Best Regards,

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Stayed for 3 weekend nights (Friday to Sunday) while skiing at Silverstar. Great location at junction of Hwy 97 and Silverstar Road. Large King room, good breakfast to get us going for a day of skiing. Hot tub at the end of the day. Very friendly and welcoming manager with good suggestions for dinner. Quiet despite a hockey team staying. Exactly what I would expect from HI Express. Only negative would be that the exercise room is aerobic equipment only, have to go across the lot to the Best Western if you want weights/resistance training.

Trip type: Traveled with family