“Good place for lunch.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Little Tex
Ranked #18 of 212 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Description: We are a full service restaurant frequented by locals. We cater to vegetarians, california style mexican entree's and all with a twist.Our main objective is to serve you the best quality product we can with fast and friendly service.
Okanagan, British Columbia, Canada
“Good place for lunch.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

The soups are great! The place is rugged and the chairs are comfortable enough for a short quick lunch. The food is pretty good but the bison burgers are dry (ordered that on two separate occasions). I go there once in awhile and I recommend it for a quick bite to eat.

Visited June 2012

Calgary, Canada
“Delicious and Friendly Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Interesting homemade soups (several to choose from but the chorzio corn chowder was the pick for me), and wonderful fresh tasty salads were perfect lunch choices. Everything looked delicious coming out of the kitchen and we will definitely go back to this local gem. Staff were fun and professional. Parking was surprisingly a bit of a challenge... it's busy!

• Visited August 2012
Lake Country, Canada
“Great service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have been to Little Tex a few times in the last couple of years. The food was always great! Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed with my last visit. Maybe I made poor menu choices. My husband loved his chicken burger. We both ordered the chicken, curry lentil soup and found it to be a bit on the bland side. My Sloppy Tex Burrito was not very good. I chose Chorizo sausage as a filling. I expected that nice salty, smoky flavour from the Chorizo...but instead found the sweet chilli overpowering the rest of the contents. It was a weirdly sweet tasting meaty mess.

I would return again though. Next time maybe I'll try the Quesadilla or the Chicken burger! Our server was absolutely wonderful!

• Visited August 2012
Armstrong, British Columbia, Canada
“Always great, authentic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

a true gem of places, a bit out of the way but certainly worth it the menu is fabulous from great full flavour soups, burgers to burritos and more....never disapointed and always full when I leave

Visited April 2012
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We ate here for lunch when we were last up in Vernon. Great food, great service, would definitely go here again!

• Visited July 2012