“Great family outing, excellent produce.”

Davison Orchards Country Village
Ranked #1 of 51 things to do in Vernon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Growing food & family memories since 1933! At Davison Orchards, you get fresh, local produce grown right here in Vernon, BC. And we don't just grow it - we use the ingredients in our bakery and café to make the most delicious farm food you've ever tasted. Everything we grow is available to you right here on the farm. We invite you to be part of the story of your food from start to finish. You can see the crops growing, the fruit being picked, and the apples being peeled for our famous apple pie. Because our family has been running this farm for over 80 years, we want your whole family to enjoy their time here. There is something for everyone and we hope you'll make your own happy memories and traditions.
Reviewed January 8, 2012

This is always one of my favourite places to go to in the Spring thru fall. I regularly get my fresh produce here as I love to support our local farmers. This is a family run place and as well as being able to buy fresh fruit, vegetables, and bakery items, it also has a great play area for the kids. My kids love going here to see the animals and play after we shop.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

it is great for baked pies , fresh apple juice , berries etc. the restaurant needs improving. They can't handle the the large tourist influx. There is a nice view from the balcony, if you are one of the lucky one,s who gets a table.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

Being a local, I have taken out of town guests here simply for the fact to take them to a touristy place. I never shop here as a local, as the prices are extremely high, and the entire atmosphere is overrated. If you are loooking for a touristy place to get some fruit/veggies/crafts etc, then this is the place for you. It is incredibly busy all summer, and parking is hard to come by. Weekends are busy all year during the open season ( May-end of October I believe). The apple cider is good, however, the pies are pricy and not that tasty.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Absolutely great family fun. The petting zoo is a total treat, the train tour of the orchards was fun and informative and the food was AWESOME!!! You have not lived until you have tried one of their fresh apple slushies...a must do while you are visiting Vernon

Reviewed October 18, 2011

A few farm animals to visit, great gift shop and good pies!