“Good Service, Great Food”
Review of Monashee's Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Monashee's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Nice ambiance, good service and great food in a downtown location. Great for lunch. Good TV coverage but not an in your face sports bar.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Their food service has been slow for years, and their poor service and average food does not compensate for it. We have been back a few times after hearing it had improved, unfortunately we heard wrong.

1  Thank VernoniteCanuck
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My rating is based on a drink only after a meeting....special deal if you ordered a drink was some delicious pork bites for cheap, cheap, cheap...all 8 of us ordered them and raved about them!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Tried a new flavor I've never heard of... Hot-iyaki! Mix of hot sause and teriyaki! VERY good! I was impressed. Prices seemed on par for every where else I've been. The server Susan was very friendly and quick to bring refills.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We found this place, just by looking around town as we wanted to go somewhere to eat lunch. We thought that this would be a good place to try. I had the Californian Cobb Salad, and my partner had the beef dip and the chicken corn chowder. The food was presented well, and was delicious. Our waitress was also very accommodating, and was very cheerful.

If you're also wanting to go somewhere for laughs, come on Friday nights when they have the Yuk Yuk at that location. You will need to call for the time that it starts, and the for the particular details, but I saw it on a sign at our table.