“Very well maintained and a nice track”

Vernon Golf & Country Club
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The course is in very good shape and it is very well maintained. It is a nice layout that is very walkable. Definitely not a resort course but I often find them gimmike and most are not walkable. The food is very good and reasonably priced in the clubhouse.

1  Thank jasond_71

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I don't golf but was snooping around and ate here. The service is not good and the servers seem non friendly. But the food and beauty was worth it..I will go again for the food and scenery. we had a few drinks and all was well. .

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm ashamed at times to bring paying guests. In particular women are treated like second class citizens. I've had golf balls hit into me on many occasion by members without an apology. I hope for a respectful future

Reviewed September 3, 2012

this is the oldest golf course in the Okanagan, and very beautiful to play. A long course, semi private, and for the more experienced golfer. Quite beautiful. The club house is nice, haven't eaten there lately.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Went in to the pro shop to be treated like garbage by their assistant professional Mr. Jones. I would NOT advise anyone from going there if they are not with a member from that course. Horrible treatment will not be coming back