I made our reservation about two months prior to arrival but when we got there, the reservations had somehow been cancelled. The front desk person was pleasant and said they had switched to a new computer system and maybe they were lost in the switch. They had rooms available so it want a big deal, but it still frustrated me, as it's prime tourist season.
The rooms were clean and well appointed. The hotel is undergoing renovations and you could tell that most of the furnishings were new.
My biggest complaint is that the WiFi was extremely slow. This is unacceptable. My only other minor complaint is the TV reception was poor, and no channel listing or TV guide channel.
For the rate we paid I would consider staying here again. However, I would make my stay conditional on them getting internet access that worked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from Silver Star Ski Resort and nearby Kalamalka and Okanagan Lakes, Sandman Inn & Suites Vernon features 86 newly renovated guest rooms, full kitchen and studio bedroom suites, and a business centre, making it the perfect choice for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandman Inn & Suites Vernon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Inn And Suites Vernon
- Sandman Inn & Suites Vernon Hotel Vernon
- Sandman Hotel Vernon