Sparkling Hill Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$105
$235
$181
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
$104
$109
$75
Super 8 Vernon BC(Vernon)(Great Value!)
$76
Village Green Hotel(Vernon)(Great Value!)
$93
$81
Travelocity
The Castle at Swan Lake(Vernon)(Great Value!)
$88
$86
Travelocity
Best Western Pacific Inn(Vernon)(Great Value!)
$98
Agoda.com
1,987 results
All reviewssparkling hillinfinity pooltea roomcold saunaspa servicesswarovski crystalssteam rooms and saunaspeakfine restaurantlake viewvalet parkingfloor to ceiling windowscouples massagespa areapeak fine restaurantcrystal fireplacespa experiencesmoked salmon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Attended the "SHaRP" (Sparkling Hill a Relationship Program) in October. Magnificent hotel! The three days away felt like a whole week! Spa services very good, room are beautiful with gorgeous views, good food, wonderful service! Will come back again and again. The SHaRP was life changing. Can definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Janet W
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This hotel/spa is amazing. My sisters and I stayed in the lake view rooms, well worth the money. The rooms are open and spacious. the beds were super comfortable. the bath tub in front of the huge panoramic windows us outstanding. the swarowski crystals throughout both the room and hotel r nothing short of spectacular. We enjoyed the spa all day and had a couple of treatments. the spa is incredible and is included in your room rate. You do not have to leave the site. we went for a walk around the hiking trails all the way to the golf course (predator ridge). Breakfast is also included and is excellent. we did not have dinner there but did eat lunch two times in the smaller restaurant. it was also excellent and reasonably priced. I can't wait to go back there with my husband.

Room Tip: Choose a lake view room
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank oscar-a-gogo
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Beyond the glitz and sparkly things I was not very pleased with my stay. I stayed two nights, the food was mediocre, the service was mediocre but three of the major kurspas were closed. Which left the saunas and one indoor pool available. You can only take so many saunas, really. I wish they would have contacted me to advise about the closures so that I could have rescheduled my stay. I could have stayed at a best western with a pool and hot tub and had the same effect. I even had to fix handles on drawers in my room because they were falling off. I had order hot water for tea in the morning and the water had a coffee taste to it, clearly they had used the craft for coffee without thoroughly cleaning it. I would not go back.

Room Tip: Call ahead to confirm everything is working first.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sah754
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I took my partner on a day trip to the Kurspa for his birthday, despite the foreboding reviews and despite the closure of two pools. We were surprisingly impressed by the customer service, facilities, and the stunning views-- less impressed by the massages and overall value.

A couples massage with RMTs is pricy --and so is the day pass to use the awesome variety of saunas, steam rooms, and pools ($50 per person). Normally the steams and saunas are closed in the middle of the day (11-4); however, since two pools were closed for maintenance, the steams and saunas were left open as a courtesy. As an additional courtesy, we were told the day pass would be discounted 50%, and at check out, the passes were totally comped for my partner's birthday. Thank goodness for that service! We spent several rounds in the steams, saunas, igloo, and pool, and left feeling totally refreshed. But, if we had had time constraints on using these facilities OR had to pay full price, The value would have been downright awful. Thanks to that excellent customer service, we were able to get a little more for our money.

As to the couples massage, I had requested the more expensive RMT option because we wanted certified professional therapists. Our RMTs were VERY nice--they made us comfortable, listened, asked for preferences on intensity and areas of focus. They even changed our wet robes for dry ones without us asking. Though they were nice, we just didn't experience the kind of satisfaction and relish that we expected for the price. What was missing? We simply were bereft of that deep relief that comes with a great massage.

Overall, we were grateful for the excellent customer service. The steams and saunas were rejuvenating (especially the rose, crystal, and salt steams), and the views from the indoor pools and the serenity room were breathtaking, but on an ordinary day under ordinary circumstances, the only thing here extraordinary would be the prices.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer R
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed overnight only. With the strict rules of in and out times you have to be on the move, I quite enjoyed my stay, the facilities are very beautiful. Having the breakfast included was good value.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business