All reviews golf course the cottages predator ridge driving range pro shop great golf play golf full kitchen one bedroom suite hiking trails fitness center great weekend sparkling hill fantastic stay world class long weekend okanagan valley
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

I arrived on Friday of the Easter long weekend without a reservation. At first it looked like I would not be able to get a room but the manager came out and did some magic on the computer and found me a one bedroom suite.

It was early afternoon but I didn’t have to wait to get into the room. It was fantastic. Very spacious and it could easily have accommodated 4 people. There was a full kitchen completely outfitted with dishes and even baking pans. There was room at the island to sit. There was a table and chairs. In the living room there were comfy chairs and couches, TV, fireplace, tables and a view. The bedroom had a king sized bed with all the linen anyone would need. There were drawers and cupboards. There was a table and chairs and a bench by the window. There was another TV. The bathroom had a big jacuzzi tub with bath salts. There was also a shower. Next to this bedroom and living room is a deck with table and more chairs.
The view I had was over the golf course. It was great and not at all noisy.
There is a food store that seemed to have anything you would need including a full sized wine cellar. It also has a Starbucks.
The surroundings were well cared for. I went on a drive up the mountain. When I go back I want to try the hiking trails. I didn’t get a chance to check out the other amenities l can’t wait to go back.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2019

I just got married here last week so I'll share a few quick notes that might be useful to others considering doing the same.

Staff: About 5 months before the wedding we had some initial frustration trying to get information from the venue staff and even knowing who we should be talking to. However, it seemed that they were going through a bit of a transition at the time and after expressing our frustration, communication drastically improved. Dawn, Bailey, and Jenn, who were our main contacts, were on top of every detail. Our wedding had a few unusual elements that required flexibility on their end, with which they were patient and professional. They even cheerfully dealt with a few (literally) last minute modifications to the guest list to accommodate some cancelled flights and unexpected attendees. One issue several members of our party did have over the last few months was with the front desk. It seems they are not very well integrated with the event department so it was difficult to get information from them regarding room bookings, locations, schedules, etc. What I did appreciate was that they knew my fiancee and I by face before we even checked in, which was a nice touch. Dawn and Bailey personally accompanied us to take photos with our very eccentric photographer which took much longer than expected (even I was bored). Bailey carried the bouquet up and down hiking trails in high heels like a champ and they were both very patient.

Venue/accommodations: We held our reception in their large event room and the ceremony on the patio just outside. The view is of course beautiful and we couldn't have had better weather. The reception room is plain but looked great with some decor, and it was large enough that a live band wasn't overwhelming for guests. Providing service to setup and tear-down chairs and tables both on the patio and inside greatly reduced the hassle for us. We accepted the offer of complimentary golf carts to shuttle grandparents, which turned out to also be indispensable in moving people quickly, carting food and equipment, and just generally saving the fatigue of dozens of walks between the reception area and the cottages where we hosted post-ceremony refreshments. All the cottages and rooms were fantastic and very comfortable.

Food/beverages: We had our reception catered, as is required here, and had a cash bar option. We did wince at the prices on more than one occasion given the offerings. However, the food was delicious and well-served, and I know the work that goes into that. Even if the consumable prices were a bit high we feel the overall experience was worth what it cost us. We did think it took longer to serve the entree than we expected as some guests were finished while others were still waiting, but we also caused the appetizers to be delayed by at least 15 minutes which I know wreaks havoc on a banquet kitchen so I can't complain about that. We were surprised by the limited beer selection, which ranged from Budweiser to the "craft" option of OK Springs :) It was no big deal in the grand scheme of things but there are so many great local options and we seemed to catch them off guard by requesting other options.

Overall, we had exactly the wedding we wanted and the team at Predator was integral to making it happen. Thank you!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We found the staff to be very helpful and polite. The room was well presented, clean and tidy. There were operating instructions for TV, and Optic TV - very helpful. There was some repair and renovation going on while we were there (due to a flood), but there was very little noise, no dust or builders mess, and we were not inconvenienced at all.

Room tip: We were on the top floor overlooking the practice range - very quiet and lovely morning sun.
Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019

We felt the whole suite was very dated and needed an update. The dining and outdoor chairs were very uncomfortable to sit on for any length of time. For four people the living space was in need of another chair. Small mold spots were in the shower. No ice available in building #3 so one had to go to a different building. We were disappointed in the facility and were expecting more.
Staff were very friendly and accommodating.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2019

The ridge course is breathtaking, and the accommodations are excellent and convenient to the golf courses. Overall a great experience... only issue was that they didnt clean our room between nights as would have been expected for the price.