All reviews golf course the cottages predator ridge driving range pro shop great golf play golf full kitchen hiking trails fitness center great weekend sparkling hill fantastic stay world class long weekend okanagan valley beautiful room
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2019

I have stayed at Predator Ridge a couple of times. I loved the rooms, they were cozy and quaint and I really enjoyed staying there. Even when there was no place to get meals other than dinner in off season - and nobody told me when I booked. It’s far enough away from town that there is no place to get food if you don’t have a car - which I didn’t.
We recently tried to book a room for an upcoming wedding that is being held there. It is a Sunday wedding, and I can’t stay Sunday night due to having to be at work Monday morning 5 hours away. We had been told there were rooms designated for guests of the wedding, so we tried to book one. No option to book a room if you aren’t staying 2 nights. We asked to speak to the manager because we wanted to stay Saturday night, be there Sunday for the wedding and drive home Sunday night so I can work Monday morning. No wiggle room - this is the policy, no discussion. We understand policies, we understand rules. What we don’t understand is the rude, couldn’t-care-less, not my problem, take-it-or-leave-it attitude from the operations manager. She literally said that if we can’t pay for 2 nights we should look for a hotel in Vernon - there are lots of nice ones. Not even an “I am so sorry, this is policy and high season, I truly wish I could work something out”. She did not give a damn, and didn’t care if we knew it. Predator Ridge couldn’t get me to stay on their property if they gave us a free weeks stay. Money is not the issue; I will not reward a company who has such terrible customer service.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank roadtrip052
Rod C, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Dear roadtrip052

I am glad we were able to discuss our policy further so we could both get a better understanding. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and for your open-minded approach.

Rod Cochrane

Reviewed December 29, 2018

We stayed at the lodge for 5 days and the service and accommodations were excellent. The rooms were comfortable and the staff super friendly and helpful. The views were fantastic and atmosphere very comfortable. Would definitely plan to visit during the summer to play some golf as the course looks picturesque.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

I arrived late after the front desk was already closed. Directions for after hours check in were emailed to me and easy to follow. When I got to my room I found someone had gone in ahead of me and turned on a lamp, heated up the room and there was Christmas music softly playing in the background. It was a nice surprise!

The room was Inviting and the fireplace was cozy. The staff the next day was friendly and accommodating. Will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Amazing, what a view from the family room. Good for the whole family. Specially if you are a golfer. We stayed at Predator Ridge for 3 days and loved it. Everything is so convenient and easy to get to.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2018

This was the 2nd year we've joined Predator for their multi-company Christmas party. It was a really great event. Food was very tasty, the DJ was very entertaining. We have already booked with them for next year. We had rooms in the Lodge and they are so amazing. Very clean. The only thing that was disappointing to me personally was that they were full so we couldn't get into our room early :)

• Trip type: Traveled on business