“Immaculate resort”

Predator Ridge Resort
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Vernon
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed at the Lodge in June 2014. This resort and residential community is beautiful and nicely landscaped. It is in a rural, very scenic location with great views of the golf courses. Both courses are top notch and in excellent condition. The Ridge course is among the most scenic and best courses I have ever played. The Lodge is comfortable, the service is friendly and helpful, and the Clubhouse has a very nice restaurant. The fitness centre is also top drawer. Access to golf times can be an issue since each day one course is reserved for members only for most till mid-afternoon, so it is recommended that you book in advance.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom units have views over the golf courses.
1  Thank JWCCanada
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear JWCCanada,

Thank you very much for your review. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us!

Thank you for taking the time to play our courses and make use of our world-class facilities.

We are very proud of our resort and genuinely value your feedback.

Hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We're not golfers, but still enjoyed staying here. We had one of the Falcon Point Villas, and it was a beautiful facility, with a full kitchen, balcony, living room, fireplace and bedroom. The resort is very quiet and we slept really well. It was also pet-friendly, which was perfect for us and our two small dogs. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear inezluci,

Thank you for your review.
I'm happy to read you (and your pets) had a comfortable, relaxing experience in our Villas. Predator Ridge is a beautiful spot for golfers and non-golfers alike, and it sounds like you recognized this right away.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We have stayed at Predator a few times and it always lives up to our high standards. The location is stunning! The facilities nicely kept, rooms are spotless. So nice to be able to expect and receive this consistency! Nice quiet, relaxing holiday! Much appreciated. Good job Predator, keep it up!!

Room Tip: I have stayed in a few rooms I don't think you can get a room without a great view here! While w...

Dear Cyndi K,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us.

We value the fact that you keep returning to Predator Ridge, and are so pleased you notice our attention to detail and commitment to a world class customer experience.

We are very proud of our resort and genuinely value your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed at Predator Ridge while in Vernon, BC for a wedding last weekend. My husband is an avid golfer who enjoyed the use of golf practice facilities (driving range, chipping/putting greens) included as part of our stay. My daughter and I enjoyed the spotless outdoor heated pool and hot tub and had it to ourselves both mornings we were there. We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment in the main lodge and it was everything we expected it to be and more. We were in room 413, top floor with a lovely outdoor patio with a table and chairs to have our breakfast while overlooking the golf course and breathtaking mountain views. The bedroom and living room had the same beautiful views. The kitchen included everything we needed to make a few meals and it was just a short 15 minute drive into Vernon to pick up groceries. My favorite part was the luxurious jetted spa tub in our big bathroom - big enough for 3! We requested a late checkout on our last day because we didn't want to leave. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor facing the golf practice area and the views were breathtaking! So much s...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Alecia,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am happy to read that your family enjoyed your resort experience with us.
It sounds like you, your husband and family were able to relax and truly enjoy your time at Predator Ridge.

We are very proud of our resort and genuinely value your feedback.
Thank you for staying with us-- we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My boyfriend and I hadn't stayed at the Ridge before. We saw it when construction was started. The views are amazing. The food at the Range restaurant and the Café was excellent. It was so quiet. It's a wonderful location to get away from it all. We would definitely return.

Dear SuzieQ,

Thank you very much for your review.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed your resort experience with us. It sounds like you both had a great time and I am thankful you enjoyed our Okanagan Valley paradise.
We are very proud of our resort and genuinely value your feedback.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I went to Predator Ridge on a golf vacation with my golf foursome. I had been there about 10 years ago and knew we would be treated to some of the best golf in Canada. This is the first time I actually stayed on the property and it certainly did not disappoint. The cottages were sufficient for 4 people with single beds. Although bed rooms were a tad small the living area was fine and ample seating room and access to kitchen and deck facilities overlooking the course. The weather cooperated and tee times were perfect to allow us to complete our rounds early on each of the 5 days to either head back to the unit to kick back and relax, replay a round or just hang out at the club for food and drink. We ate most meals at the resort. The meals were excellent with good variety and exemplary service. I would like to return here with my wife next time.

• Stayed: May 2014
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Marcel,

Thank you very much for your review.
I am happy to read that you enjoyed your resort experience with us. It sounds like you had a great time and I am thankful you would like to share the Predator Ridge experience with your wife in the near future. We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

We hope to see you again soon.

General Manager, Resort

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I have qualified for the over $100k travel spend with Amex for many years so I hope that qualifies me as a legitimate reviewer. I love staying at the Ritz properties and would say that the ambiance, rooms, and service at Predator Ridge would be on par. (pardon the pun).
We have just finished a week long stay and it was incredible. The rooms were rustic, quiet and comfortable. Just what we were hoping for.
The hikes were absolutely magnificant..also had many intereresting conversations along the trail.
All the meals were fantastic. We ate in the dining room and the Range Restaurant.
Bobbie who served us in the Range Restaurant was simply delightful.
I am hoping that all the time I spent on the Range is going to drop my handicap by at least 5 when I get back home!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anne B
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Predator Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for staying at Predator Ridge and also for trying Range Lounge and Grill. We are very appreciative of the fact that you understand world class service and recognize it in our resort. We value your business and and appreciate your feedback immensely.

We hope to see you again in the very near future!

Happy Travels,

Rod Cochrane,
GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vernon
Prestige Hotel Vernon
#4 of 20 in Vernon
Central City
Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites

Been to Predator Ridge Resort? Share your experiences!