“Good food”

Range Lounge & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Range Lounge & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 228 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Range Lounge & Grill- Vernon's casual & upscale dining escape. Beautiful views and modern decor set the stage for an upscale casual experience, delectable desserts and a sommelier-developed selection of fine wines located in the Clubhouse at Predator Ridge Resort.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The restaurant was really hard to find so we missed our reservation time, but we still got seated immediately. The service was slow, but the food was really good.

Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Range Lounge & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your dinner with us this past winter. We are currently in the process of making directional signage as you have suggested to help our upcoming guests. We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

We hope to see you again soon.

250-503-3418

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Lunch, Fancy Dinner or just drinks in the bar and patio dining, they have it all. If you are for out of town, this is a must. Sunday Brunch is spectacular, bring the whole family. Beautiful Golf Course views, great food, patio, it has it all.

1  Thank tripstocker
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have been going to the Range restaurant almost weekly for breakfast on Sundays from May to Oct. We have had great service and the food has been consistently excellent. Great atmosphere overlooking the golf course. Because we have been there every Sunday, the waitresses have gotten to know us and they go out of their way to take very good care of us. They have an incredible looking brunch, but we have not tried it. I assume it's also good because they always seem to be busy for the brunch. We usually go before the brunch starts and order breakfast off the menu. Consistent and generous portions depending on what you have. One of our favourites is the breakfast quesadilla...my wife and I split it because it's too much for one...and always tasty. The prices are not cheap, but worth it because the food quality is consistent and excellent.
We have been for dinner a few times and never been disappointed...again consistent food and very good.

Predator Ridge R, Manager at Range Lounge & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read you have enjoyed multiple experiences in the clubhouse over this past summer. I do hope you come up and try our Sunday Brunch when it is back this Spring. I will be sure to share your kind words to our servers and chefs about the appreciated service detail and consistent food quality.

We are very proud of our resort and we value the feedback of our guests.

We hope you visit us again soon!

Darren Gourlay
Food & Beverage Manager
dgourlay@predatorridge.com

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The food was pretty good, but it was a buffet. We didn't get to order from the menu. It was noisy and why the live hockey game on the big screen in the dining room? Really?

1  Thank RWilliams05
Predator Ridge R, General Manager at Range Lounge & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Ms. Williams,

I have replied to your other review on our Resort page but again I would just like to apologize on behalf of our team for the experience you and your group had at Predator Ridge.

The evening you came to our restaurant was one of our multi-company christmas nights and on these nights the a la carte menu is substituted for a festive holiday buffet. I, too, am confused as to why the hockey game was on in the main dining room as we usually just have the games on the big screens in our lounge, but perhaps a guest of one of the corporate parties requested it.

We strive to provide an experience that exceeds expectations and we clearly did not achieve that for this very special occasion for you and your guests.

I would like to discuss this experience with you personally, please contact me at the email address below.

General Manager, Resort
250-542-3436

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Last visit will be my last,
Service horrible,
Food horrible.
Never going back. So disappointing, this used to be my favorite restaurant and I recommended it to many of my friends. Never again.
Ordered halibut, it came with a tomato sauce that tasted like a can of stewed tomatoes heated up and tossed on top. When I complained they took it back and asked what I would like instead. I ordered a steak (thought it was a safer choice), it was good but here's the catch. I got charged for both meals and the halibut I took one bite of it (ate no sides) and sent it back.
When I complained the waitress in a huff left and didn't return, we got ignored through the meal and the steak was even served to us by the manager and not our waitress. She only returned to hand us the bill. I had to speak to management to have the halibut removed from our bill. My husbands meal was mediocre as well. We left (first time ever that I have not left a tip) vowing to never return. Such a shame, we used to be regulars at this place 2 years and this year staff changes really changed everything.

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience here at Predator Ridge. The fact that you found it not to your liking should have resulted in the item automatically removed from your bill without hesitation and without any attitude. I am relieved to hear that it was sorted out in the end, but this lack of professional service and hassle is unacceptable.

I would appreciate the courtesy of discussing and rectifying this situation directly. Thnak you for taking the time to make us aware of this situation.

General Manager, Resort