“Thanksgiving Dinner”

Range Lounge & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Range Lounge & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 221 Restaurants in Vernon
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Range Lounge & Grill- Vernon's casual & upscale dining escape. Beautiful views and modern decor set the stage for an upscale casual experience, delectable desserts and a sommelier-developed selection of fine wines located in the Clubhouse at Predator Ridge Resort.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

While staying at Sparkling Hill resort, we decided to shuttle over to Predator's Range restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner as our hotel did not have this offer. For $38 (the price of an entree at S.H.) we received a complete 3 course meal. The soup and turkey dinner were excellent and the pumpkin brulee was outstanding. My friend doesn't even like pumpkin and shes' still raving about it. Our server was friendly and attentive. Overall a great dining experience and much better value than next door. My only negative feedback would be...keep the TV's in the lounge and remove them from the dining area. (I like my sports, but it detracts from the overall ambience of the place.)

Predator Ridge R, Manager at Range Lounge & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read you enjoyed your experience in our clubhouse for your Thanksgiving dinner. I am glad to hear that your experience overall showed that we are a great dining experience. Thank you, also, for your comment on our dining room TVs as they are meant for corporate meeting groups or special game requests but I can definitely see how this would impact another guests' dining ambiance.

There are newer reviews for Range Lounge & Grill

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We come here every year and were surprised at recent reviews about how the place has gone downhill. Based on those, we cancelled our dinner reservation and went elsewhere. We did, however, grab a quick bite after golf and can't understand some of the negative reviews.

We shared the chicken wings which we both agreed were excellent - meaty and juicy and medium spicey as advertised (8 big ones per order) and the dry ribs were as good - a very large order (we didn't finish them). Wine we thought was a bit pricey but it seems to be throughout the valley. Service was EXCELLENT! Loughlin was so pleasant, courteous and attentive. Don't know why it would be any different at dinner unless they are understaffed. We wished we had kept our dinner reservation - next year, I guess.

Predator Ridge R, Manager at Range Lounge & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read you enjoyed your experience in our clubhouse for your apres golf food bites. I am glad to hear that Laughlin served you well and that your experience overall showed that we are a great dining experience.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We have eaten here a number of times when we play the course and don't have over the top expectations. The food is pub quality and good but nothing to write home about. It is a varied menu which is great and offers more than pub food - the reason I have reduced my rating is that it is not that flavourful.
The service is good and you won't have a bad meal but don't go in with very high expectations...know that you are at a golf course restaurant.

Predator Ridge R, Manager at Range Lounge & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review about your recent experience at our Clubhouse restaurant. I am sorry to read that you do not expect high expectations of our restaurant as well as the quality of the food, as that is not the experience we want our guests to have when dining with us.

We value the feedback of our guests and if you have a chance, I would appreciate a call so that I can follow up on this and discuss these concerns.

Warm regards,

250-869-2689

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The Range restaurant at Predator Ridge used to be very good for a casual dinner overlooking the golf course.
I don't know what has happened, but the food is barely average, as is the service.
I won't be going back anytime soon.

Predator Ridge R, Manager at Range Lounge & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review about your recent experience at our Clubhouse restaurant. I am sorry to read about the service you received as well as the quality of the food, as that is not the experience we want our guests to have when dining with us.

We value the feedback of our guests and if you have a chance, I would appreciate a call so that I can follow up on this and discuss the concerns you experienced.

Warm regards,

250-869-2689

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Excellent food, and great service. We ate here several times, in addition to enjoying a wedding reception in the banquet room. The meals were excellent and the service great. I would go back any time.

Predator Ridge R, Manager at Range Lounge & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Tara,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to read you enjoyed your experience in our banquet room for the wedding reception and that you had a great dining experience.