Polson Park Motel
$105
$235
$181
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
$104
$75
Prestige Hotel Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
$109
Super 8 Vernon BC(Vernon)(Great Value!)
$76
Village Green Hotel(Vernon)(Great Value!)
$93
$81
Travelocity
The Castle at Swan Lake(Vernon)(Great Value!)
$88
$86
Travelocity
Best Western Pacific Inn(Vernon)(Great Value!)
$98
Agoda.com
$76
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Made last minute reservations to stay in Vernon on a limited budget. The owners and staff were more than polite to us. Rooms were older but immaculate. There was coffeemakers, large fridges and wifi included. Pool was spotless Yes there was noise from highway 97, but if you are on a budget, this motel more than fill the bill. I would stay again. Barbara C. Calgary Ab..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Every year my friends and I go up to Vernon for the Funtastic baseball tournament and this year we decided to stay at the Polson Park as it was close to the fields. Well I will NEVER stay there again! We stayed there the first night of the weekend only because we had to (he would not refund us) and then we checked out the next day! The room stunk, the drapes were eaten by moths and had holes in them, none of the outlets worked (could not use my blow dryer or our cell phone chargers either). When we first got the hotel the man at the front desk was VERY rude to us, they charged us a $50 deposit for an extra room key (he only provided us with 1 at check in). He kept telling us we could go somewhere else and he didn't care it was a busy weekend and he would fill our room, I told him his customer service skills were lacking and I had never been spoken to like that (terrible business skills). We checked out and stayed at the Schell Motel Express (clean rooms with a very nice staff) even though it was farther for us to commute it was worth it. WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!

Room Tip: Just do not stay here!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Niki J
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We chose the Polson Park Motel as it is across from a park and the room price was fairly low. However once they charged the $20 dog fee and took a $100 dog deposit, the price was not reasonable at all. They could not accommodate me with a first floor room and I had to go down stairs and take my dog across a busy street to a weeded area bordering a beautiful park. Why not go walk in the park? Well, no dogs were allowed. So I ended up walking the dog in the weeds while a homeless man took a trail into the park. (not comfy for a single woman).
I felt that I was not trusted from the get-go with the deposit and then they seemed concerned about lending me a hair dryer and reminded me to bring it right back to the desk when I checked out. (well that's after they requested that I come to check out the hair dryer in the morning. That would have meant getting fully dressed before my morning shower. The room is ok, I guess. But I wouldn't recommend staying here. I was told the rules about the dog... can't go into my friend's room, can't sleep on the bed, etc. My dog never sleeps on the bed at my home and I carry a dog bed around for her. I guess I am just venting.... but wanted to share my experience.

Room Tip: My second floor room over the pool was noisy with street noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Walking distance to almost everywhere in Vernon, and especially good access to Polson Park across the road. Adjacent small mall with excellent restaurants and coffee shops.
Can be noisy at times because of the busy road it's on, but not enough to disturb my sleep.
Stayed there for some time and experienced non-intrusive good service. Some small complaints (mostly about the wi-fi) which were fixed up right away.
Rooms are older and furnishings are nondescript, but the bed is comfortable, the TV worked fine (lots of channel choice). Refreshing swimming pool located down low behind a large fence shielded from the road.
The price was right, and I'd stay there again.

Room Tip: Highest floor has a nice view of the park
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank nongkhai1
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed there last week simple nice clean rooms for affordable price for me because i was there with my husband and 3 children .My kids love the outdoor heated pool and the polson park on opposite side .It is great place close to everything in downtown.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family