“My favorite Thai restaurant in Victoria hands down.”
Review of My Thai Cafe

My Thai Cafe
Ranked #357 of 1,204 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Fairfield
Description: We are currently closed for renovations, and expect to be open to serve our customers in May 2017.
“My favorite Thai restaurant in Victoria hands down.”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The staff is exceptional, the food is authentic and out of this world. I strongly recommend the massaman curry! Our server made great suggestions, was friendly and attentive. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. Best place for Thai food!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Bratford

Powell River, Canada
“Not for us”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Tried the Pad Thai and a Green Curry and did not care for either. The chicken in both dishes had a very peculiar taste and texture. The Pad Thai sauce flavor had me throw the whole dish out after a few bites. The curry, and the vegetables in it, were okay but again the chicken was rather unpleasant. Won't be repeating this one.

• Visited January 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Every thai meal I have had here has been excellent”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

What an amazing place to have a great Thai meal, I really enjoy the Pad Thai, Panang Gai, Pla Sam Rot and Seafood dish, oh and the salmon panang. Wonderful. The atmosphere is really relaxing and the service was the best. Everyone should try Mai Thai Cafe.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Scott029
Victoria, Canada
“Good Food Decent Prices.”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We live near My Thai Cafe, and we eat there several times a year. We take out of town guests there for an unpretentious, excellent meal, either lunch or dinner. Try the Red Curry.

• Visited September 2012
Tisdale, Canada
“Don't judge a book by its cover.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

This is a wonderful little place to eat. The decor is not important, but the food OMG is sooo good. Small dining area, comfortable chairs and tables. Nothing fancy! We all had different dishes. Service was fast and the take out orders were flying out the door as well. We have eaten here on 2 occasions and enjoyed our meals both times and will be back. The Phad Thai is to die for.

1 Thank travelwisard