“Had Pho!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Tried Pho in Vancouver and it was awful! Tried it in Victoria at Kim's and I went back for seconds! Everything we tried was really, really good!

There are newer reviews for Kim's Vietnamese

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Food is quite authentic and delicious. The deep fried spring rolls were a bit of disappointment because they weren't done with rice wrappers but everything else was great. Large servings. If you don't care about decor, I think this is a good choice. I would definitely return.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I've recently been going to this restaurant as the one I normally go to has been closed which is on fort street. I don't know what I was thinking not trying this one out until now. What wonderful service and delicious authentic Vietnamese food. This is by far my new number one spot for Pho. The broth is made to perfection very tasty and lots of fresh basil and sprouts along with cilantro served with it. If u ask the server they even put fresh hot red chili peppers for you. Highly recommend this place to people who normally go to the fort street one. Salad rolls and peanut sauce here are a delight as well.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed several dishes in this small unpretentious restaurant. The Pho was delicious, as was the seafood and vegetarian dishes. The cold rolls were fabulous.

Dinner for 3 with drinks & tip was under $60.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My daughter and I were in Victoria for one night and she was craving a Vietnamese meal before her return to Nairobi, Kenya, We found "Kim's Vietnamese" recommended on tripadvisor.ca which was near our hotel.

The place did not disappoint. As soon as we were seated, we got menus, and a pot of green tea and two cups. The server was helpful with gluten-free information. We ordered two dishes containing seafood; garlic prawns with red/green peppers, onions, and crispy tofu with squid, mussels, prawns and fish. Both were served with rice. The prawns were skillet-prepared and arrived sizzling hot.

We shared and were delighted with the flavour, freshness and presentation of our meal. It was definitely what we wanted and we were so pleased we chose this eatery.