“All I can say is wow...”

Willie's Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #40 of 1,193 Restaurants in Victoria
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Willies has been well known for BC's oldest bakery and the best breakfast and lunch in Victoria. This summer, Willie's launched dinner at the blooming patio! Come and try dinner menu items, such as fish n chips, fish tacos, burgers.... You will be satisfied as always!
Edmonton
“All I can say is wow...”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I loved everything about Willie's. The decor, the staff, the ambiance, the food, the coffee!

I had the breakfast sandwich with sausage and enjoyed every bite. I would have bought a muffin too but the things were giant and I knew I wouldn't be able to finish one.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Keri D

Victoria, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Eggs Bennie Ever”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My favourite meal of the day when i travel is breakfast. The bennie is my all time choice but the hollandaise sauce can make it a great meal or one destined for the trash. Willies eggs bennies are amazing and the hollandaise the best i have ever tasted in all my years of travel. I had the Latin bennie with the chipotle hollandaise. My wife had the traditional bennie. I loved the brioche base instead of the traditional and so boring English muffin. Great coffee, great ambiance and great staff. Thanks to the Empress Hotel for recommending this great little cafe.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank David K
Orillia, Canada
“great breakfast spot”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Even though staffing didn't match the number of people eating there, the one waitress who had the heated, enclosed section did a fabulous job getting coffee and our order. All was delivered hot and in good time. Was so good that we went there both mornings while in Victoria.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank lynnfrombarrie
Alberta
“Great cafe!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Come by here everytime we are in Victoria! Cute space with lovely coffee and I enjoy their berry danishes... Perhaps too much. Great outdoor seating area outside too!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank IslandLifeis4Me
Toronto, Canada
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The woman who served us was so good, we were totally surprised to find she doesn't own the place!

Nice atmosphere, went twice for breakfast, once for coffee.

Visited December 2012