“Never disappointed...”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Victoria, Canada
“Never disappointed...”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The staff is wonderful...in a town where service seems to be either excellent or virtually non-existent they have found a nice balance of attentive friendliness without "hovering" or disappearing too long...they are all very attractive and have real personalities as well which would make up for the food not being the best if it ever was not up to par but guess what? Since my first visit over 4 years ago to my most recent one I have NEVER had anything less than an excellent meal and at a very reasonable price especially for this town! I have recommended this place more than any restaurant anywhere and have never had negative feedback or anyone be disappointed. It is close to everything to and a great place to start with breakfast or have the best lunch in town! Why is it so good? Fresh, local, organic ingredients and flavour combinations that are perfect! My mouth is watering right now and since it's my day off I might just have to visit again! One of the true gems in a city full of over-priced disappointments...

Visited August 2012

Victoria, Canada
“Best Mac and Cheese in the World”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've been here many times with friends and family. While they have a great menu and my companions always love their meals, I can't order anything but the macaroni and cheese. The white wine and garlic sauce makes it a very grown up version of a favorite comfort food.

Visited October 2012
canada
“One of Victoria's best for brunch”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I am addicted to the vegetarian mushroom sausage at Mo:le. If more restaurants could offer a savoury non-meat sausage like this, more people would become vegetarians!

Visited August 2012
Orangeville, Canada
“Great food, have breakfast here and you won't need lunch!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

We had breakfast here three times, each time was great wonderful creative food and generous portions.

Burlington, NJ
“Mo:Le Don't pass this by”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed at the Swan Hotel just up the block, and they suggested this restaurant for breakfast. We walked up the block, took a look and almost walked on by. The outside is a plain, nondescript store front. Not having another plan, we headed in. Wow! We enjoyed probably the best breakfast we ever had. Who would think with this little place they could pack so much variety and flavor into what they serve. Definitely get the pancakes which my son enjoyed. My husband had the Mo:Le Benny and I had the Basic. There was nothing left on our plates when we were done. I seriously considered second breakfast. The food is fresh and full of flavor and they offer great sevice. We were only in Victoria for a day so there wasn't another opportunity to return, but believe me, if we're within 50 miles, we'll be there again.

• Visited August 2012