“I Can't Wait to go back”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Heritage Loft

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
My kids and friends
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Condo/Apartment -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 5
Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
James W
Saskatoon, Canada
“Inadequate heat made for less than comfortable stay”
Reviewed March 22, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Arrived in Victoria to cold weather. The apartment was very chilly and the heat source was totally inadequate. Too much furniture did not allow the use of the baseboard heat and the 2 small space heaters did not provide enough heat to be comfortable. We realize the temperature in Victoria was colder than usual but it did mean that better heat should have been provided to overcome that. Get rid of some furniture to allow for baseboard heat. Good location in heart of downtown Victoria. Would not recommend for a long term stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Mar 23, 2017
I wish you had just called me to say something about that and we could have figured out the dilemma- I'm only a phone call away and I do say "Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or issues" and I didn't hear a peep from you so I assumed all was well.
Mardene F
“I Can't Wait to go back”
Reviewed January 15, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This loft is so comfy and inviting. I have no complaints. Others may be bothered by the yappy dog that lives next door. It's not incessant, but the doggie does bark when excited by an unexpected noise. Also ear plugs are provided for the street noise that can occur late into the night at the nearby pubs.

It's obvious that this loft is wonderful with lots of open space. It's also difficult to heat in January. The space heaters that are provided don't emit a great deal of heat and it gets swallowed up in the vaulted ceilings. Put on comfy slippers, have some hot tea, wrap up in a cozy blanket and you'll feel great. Being on the top floor helps since heat rises.

I hope to come back and stay again and again. The loft was nicely located in the city. I walked everywhere. The food nearby is amazing! The bed is so comfortable. The sun through the windows so magical. It was a perfect place for me!

Your age range 35-49
MarinaP42...
“Awesome Loft!”
Reviewed September 19, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This place is absolutely ideal for anyone wanting to live and experience the true Victoria spirit. We stayed for 10 nights in this super cool loft apartment. kitchen, bathroom and living room feels like a home, has anything you could need and more. From the first night to the very last we enjoyed our experience, so much so we actually looked into the cost of buying a place in the very same building. Restaurant and bars are nearby, shops and anything you could need, just around the corner. Liza is a great host as well! Really can't praise this place high enough!! Thank you for a brilliant holiday space, we'll be recommending anyone heading to Victoria to stay here!

Management Response
Sep 19, 2016
Thank you Marina, it was a pleasure to share my place with you
Taylor O
“We didn't ever want to leave!”
Reviewed June 15, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This loft was amazing! We greatly enjoyed our vacation, and would stay just to be able to smell the food on the street again! It was a well kept place and the owner was exceptional. My husband and I went for our honeymoon, and lost the stone in my wedding ring on the last day, and the owner let us stay longer to look for it. She was very helpful in making our stay worthwhile! The overall area was really nice. Even though it was downtown, it wasn't too loud despite how much nightlife Victoria has. It's also within walking distance of almost everything, so we rarely ever used our car.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the apartment
Liked least: I attracted some spiders and got bit a few times while sleeping.
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Sherida20...
Simi Valley, California
“Beautiful”
Reviewed May 26, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

the Heritage Loft was perfect.....Mu husband and I loved the place.....We felt like we were at home...It was very spacious and had everything we needed.....the views of the mountains and inner harbor were breath taking...We are ready to go back soon...the owner was very very nice...we met her at the Loft to get the keys and she was so nice and friendly......we will for sure stay there again on our return trip to Victoria......Thank you....

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The home was located right in the city for easy walking and the home was beautiful..
Liked least: nothing...loved it all
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
sylandjo
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Funky, clean, fun and spacious”
Reviewed April 11, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I had extended family and friends come to stay with me while I was in Victoria. We all agreed....beautiful, fun and impressive. The view from the roof top deck is stunning and panoramic. The comfy, ingenious futon bedding is cozy. Be prepared to put your beds away in the morning, but the method of storage was superb! I hosted many suppers from a very well equipped kitchen. One downfall is the noise from the street below. However, Lisa supplies an abundance of ear plugs, maybe bring your own if noise bothers you. I would book this again, no problem. My brother and sister-in-law stayed an extra night they loved the location and the comfort. Lots of fun in this Funky Loft!

Traveling group: Extended Family
LooknGlas...
Calgary, Canada
“Lovely Loft”
Reviewed February 9, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We had a great experience staying in this loft. The space is bright, clean & cozy. The kitchen was well equipped and the owner left some provisions (salt, sugar, milk, etc) which worked out great. The location is fantastic. There are lots of great restaurants and shops within easy walking distance. The building is clean and secure and the owner was really helpful. Excellent apartment in a great location. We can’t wait to come back!

Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing