“Great for a lunch - very busy!”
Review of Pagliacci's

Pagliacci's
Ranked #16 of 1,204 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Downtown
Victoria, Canada
“Great for a lunch - very busy!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

There´s no guarantee you´ll get a table right away, but if you like the hustle and bustle of the Italian style restaurant, it´s worth the wait. I love their foccacia (bottomless with the soup for lunch, if I remember correctly)!

Victoria, Canada
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

It is always great to be able to go back and Experience Pagliacci's. Today was no exception. The place was packed but we were seated within 5 minutes. I had a Pasta Dish (The Dish with No Name) It was excellent. Great Service, Wonderful food, at reasonable prices. Thanks to the great Staff there. I will be back.

• Visited January 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“New York style restaurant in Victoria BC”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Pagliacci's is an Italian style restuarant with a lot of life. This place was described to us as 'Busy, fast & fun with enough elbow room.' Very small and very busy, but is it well worth the wait if you have to queue, as lineups can be long in the Summertime . Staff are very friendly and will help you will the menu, as all the food is good, but save room for desert as they are so big and so yummy. This is a place you could go on your own, with family or for that romantic meal with your partner. I can guarantee I will be returning to Pagliacci's next time I am in Victoria BC.

• Visited January 2013
Cambridge, Canada
“Not a good experience!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I was actually shocked to see the ratings given this restaurant. I have lived in Victoria for 6 years, and although I have walked by this restaurant many times, and it always seems busy, it was during a shopping trip on a soggy November day that a friend and I decided to try it out. We were very disappointed in the service and quality of the food. The place is WAY too crowded (tables are too close together).. and NOISY!! Our salads (which I honestly could have made at home) came out before the server had reset our table, so we had no napkins or utensils. The bread and the coffee were the best part of the meal. I felt it was very overpriced. The clincher for me was when it was time to pay the bill, our server was no where to be found. Then, when he did take my credit card I watched him disappear with it, and re-emerge from the kitchen a few minutes later with someone's food order.l had no idea who had my card! Then someone new appeared at our table with the card and the hand held credit card machine... why couldn't he have just done that to begin with? It didn't leave me with the warm fuzzies, and you can believe I have been checking my statements since for inconsistencies! I won't be back or recommend this restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“My favourite place in Victoria”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is an incredibly fun restaurant - bustling and full of energy. The servers are friendly and polite. The food is very good - not thrilling, but really good. Get there before opening if you want an early table or just be prepared to wait.