“Great Lobster cakes”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 18, 2012

These are delicious gems. Way better than any crab cakes I have had. These are wonderful! The atmosphere was fun and friendly. Dark and Stormy - the special drink of the day - was yummy too.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Very tasty Caribbean food, the portions were big and reasonable priced. I recommend the chicken jerk quesadilla. Waitress was friendly and attentive. Kitchen open till late, it was around 22:00 when we got there.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We walked by, looking for a fairly priced place to eat on our first day in Victoria. The music and menu made us go in and we were NOT sorry! The waitress brought some cornflower scones with a kind of mango butterdip on the house to start with. I ordered the Jamaican chicken jerk and my boyfriend ordered the Mo-ca burger and a portion of fried plantain. We got the food pretty quick and it was delicious! Especially the chicken was amazing! The price was low, so we were very happy and satisfied when we left. They also have a restaurant in Vancouver, so we will return on our last day of our vacation ;)

Reviewed August 1, 2012

It is not often a restaurant is so good but this one was...the food was first rate, the service was also fast and friendly and the surroundings are quite nice. I had the goat roti which had the real curry carib flavor man and my wifre had a huge jerk chicken spinach salad. I found nothing to be less than very good. Excellent.

Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Took my Caribbean hating girlfriend there.(she had never tried it) Great service, great food, great Jonny cakes. Grateful girlfriend!!. Probably the best meal we had in Victoria, and there was lots of competition. Will def go again. Though it's quite a journey from Scotland. Lol