“Guaranteed hit.”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Harris Green
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had read reviews of Blue Fox and decided to go there for breakfast(Dec. 30th). We had to wait in line but the wait was worth it. The menu has many interesting and amazing options and when you decide what to have you are not disappointed. We ended up ordering Eggs in Hell and the Mexi omelette. Amazing! There are so many options on the menu you could be there for a month trying them all. It was so good we ended up going again the next day. Again we waited in line. No big deal. My wife had the same as the day before but I decided to try something else on the menu. Again it was amazing! And for those who have a gluten intolerance, they provide you with excellent options so you are not left out.
If you want the best breakfast in Victoria, don't bother with anyone else. Make sure Blue Fox is on your to do list!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Everyone that we had met in Victoria had bragged to us about the breakfast at the Blue Fox. Our expectations were high, and I am glad to report that the Blue Fox did not disappoint. We arrived early on a Sunday morning and ended up getting the last available table. Next to us were some locals and his plate was stacked high with a pile of fresh fruit, sausages, and potatoes.

The coffee was excellent, I ordered the Huevos Rancheros, and my spouse ordered the cinnamon pancakes. The huevos came with two eggs, two corn tortillas, refried beans, salsa, sour cream, and a large quantity of red potatoes. Everything was very tasty. My spouse's pancakes were large and fluffy, but nothing special. Looking about it was easy to see that the meals are large. Service was ok, nothing special, but they were extremely busy. After our meal, we observed that a line had formed about eight people.

Definitely would recommend, but get their early.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Warm, cozy, inviting...and the menu includes many unique and creative breakfast options. Our breakfasts were delicious. I had the Pacific Benedict with smoked salmon, avocado, and chipotle aioli along with the tradtional hollandaise sauce; the blending of flavors was perfect. My wife enjoyed the Sundried Cranberry & Ambrosia Apple Oatmeal Porridge - also creative and amazing. The wait staff was totally on top of the service throughout our meal. We arrived at 9am on New Year's Eve Day - no lines and were seated immediately. We left at around 10am and found that quite a line had formed outside...no surprise.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I read a ton of reviews on a ton of restaurants and decided I wanted to go here for breakfast- was SO worth it! We arrived on a Saturday at 10am, and waited maybe 20 minutes for a table; but was worth the wait (which wasn't as bad as I would have thought). Even though it was busy the staff were awesome, and food was great. Many menu items I want to go back and try, including the drinks.
My son wants to eat pancakes in every state/country we visit and when I sat down and read the menu, I realized pancakes weren't on there- but thank god the waitress said pancakes are available today! phew. there's no special kid menu typed up but the waitress did tell me most items are available in a half serving- wish I had known that when we first sat down and heard the specials.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Friendly service, great atmosphere, amazing coffee, great food and portion sizes. We will be returning to this cafe before we leave.