“We love the Blue Fox”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Harris Green
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was on our list knowing it would be a wait. You can't reserve on weekend and the line trails outside down the street. You also cannot go in and leave your name, you must stand in the line. We were a group of eight that would split in any combination to get seated. The hostess was amazing. She seated people in the order they arrived. When it was our turn she did give us the option of waiting for a larger table, but who know how long people might linger. So in two groups of two and a group of four we were seated and our beverages were quickly on the table. The food here is awesome and again it was well worth the wait. The portions are large and you will most likely need to take some home with you, but the fries warm up nicely in the oven and still have the crispness about them. As we gazed about the location we were amazed further that there was not an empty seat, the hostess was amazing.

There are newer reviews for Blue Fox Cafe

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The food was good, the special coffee was a treat and the staff were very friendly. Very quirky decor, lots of 20 somethings and tables closely packed. At 1 pm had a short lineup to get in. After about 20 minutes, got a great table to watch the action! Never felt rushed and thoroughly enjoyed my eggs, pork sausages and fruit salad.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

A friend brought me here this afternoon for brunch just after noon, we missed the rush I guess, as she was surprised we didn't have to wait. The menu looks great with good variety-my friend recommended the eggs Benedict, and for anyone who loves eggs Benedict I highly recommend it! There are about ten different options, I chose the wild smoked salmon with onions, spinach and herbed cream cheese- it was delicious- and she had bacon and tomato on hers. The Hollandaise sauce is rich and delicious, and and the eggs were perfect. The portion was pretty large, we got fruit instead of home fries for $2 extra, and were pleased to see the fruit serving is really substantial. You won't need to eat for hours after this meal!
Great food, charming and quirky atmosphere, quick service and friendly staff, good coffee. I would definitely wait in line to eat here.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This place is always busy, with a cue out the door. It's no wonder why once you sit down inside to have your meal.
The coffee is great and the food is even better. I love eggs benedict and The Blue Fox Cafe is an awesome place to try different variations to it.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great for breakfast! Really enjoyed the food. Be prepared to wait and it is worth it. Small number of tables; tables for two are most plentiful I enjoyed the French toast with real maple syrup. My husband enjoyed and egg dish with homemade sausage with home fries. Then he had some of mine :)