“Bright, friendly and creative”
Review of Blue Fox Cafe

Blue Fox Cafe
Ranked #6 of 1,234 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Harris Green
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Menu offerings are creative and tasty. Staff is friendly, attentive, and come accross as genuine, not just looking for a big tip. I tried the pulled pork benny and it was great, next time I would ask for tge hollindase on the side as it is quite rich and they use a lot. The coffee is hot and fresh. This place is pretty small and I had to wait about 10 mins for a tableon a weekday, not bad but I can imagine this place is popping on the weekends.

1  Thank JD778
Write a ReviewReviews (1,466)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

FRESH_FRESH_FRESH, without a doubt the best breakfast I have had in a diner or cafe in years! If you don't have whale size appetite, then get the 1/2 order or you'll be grabbing a doggie bag for sure.

1  Thank D H
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Blue Fox was recommended to me by a friend and it did not disappoint. We went on a random Tuesday morning at 9:30 and still had a 30 minute wait, but it was well worth it. The breakfast was amazing. I loved all the variations they had on eggs benedict. If I would have been able to talk my wife into going the next day too I would have had one of the french toast variations. So good!

1  Thank RobbieD_82
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We made a reservation for 6 on a Wednesday at 10:15. Good thing we did because there was a line up out the door. We had 4 relatives from England with us and they will be going home raving about their Victoria Breakfast. The most difficult part of this breakfast was deciding what to have. Everything is freshly made in house, with local ingredients. I had the orange french toast. Melt in your mouth, but make sure you split it with a friend or bring a healthy appitite. All the items are very large and the prices are very good . AAA rating. If you get there before 10:00 there is a breakfast special for $5.95. Good enough to share.

1  Thank teresa o
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We have made this establishment our weekend breakfast hangout! The food is fantastic and the servers make you fell like home. If you are into "Eggs Benny" or just good old bacon &eggs, this is the place to go! You will probably have to wait a half hour our more, however it is worth the wait!! They have weekend specials (pancakes) or if you are a lunch type person go for the burgers and yes the portions are large, but you can take it home. I do have a difficult time with the individuals commenting on prices being expensive, I have eaten all over the world and you will always get a quality meal at this restaurant ! Please remember the HST is gone so the prices have rolled back.