“Love this place”

Ranked #20 of 1,209 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Contemporary vegetarian eatery with a low-key vibe, plus a selection of juices, cocktails, wine & beer.
Reviewed March 7, 2013

It's been a while, but ever since my friend took me here when I was 15, I've been a lover of this place. I'm always surprised at how filling and delicious vegetarian/vegan food can be. The fruit smoothies are to die for!

1  Thank cait_bug
There are newer reviews for Rebar Modern Food

Reviewed March 4, 2013

we had a delicious, healthy and guiltfree meal. Will try it for dinner next time.
the desserts looked very tempting, too.
the tables are a bit close together, but its a small space, and we understand why they need to maximize it. Its very popular.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

A quaint and unique place with very innovative and delicious vegetarian/vegan food. We ordered several things from the large menu and really enjoyed everything we got. The salads were large and there were quite a few to choose from. Each with varied and unusual ingredient combinations, but really tasty and wonderful! They have a cookbook for sale and we each got one! It is awesome and I can't wait to try some of the recipes.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This restaurant is a favourite. My daughter-in-law, son and I love to stop for lunch whenever we are downtown. It is also a great place to meet friends for a delicious, wholesome and reasonable lunch.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I used to run to Rebar whenever I was in town but the food has been hit and miss as of late. The room could also use a makeover. The staff are still very good but the menu needs an overhaul.

2  Thank Sheena C