“Best vegetarian in town!”
Review of Rebar Modern Food

Rebar Modern Food
Ranked #32 of 1,234 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Contemporary vegetarian eatery with a low-key vibe, plus a selection of juices, cocktails, wine & beer.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Earthy atmosphere mixed with great vegetarian food. Good value for the downtown area. Excellent smoothies too.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

When I discovered it was vegetarian, and that I was not going to get any bacon or ham for breakfast, I almost left. But I decided to stay and was pleasantly surprised. The food was very flavorful, much more so than I expected, and more than any other meal I ate in Victoria. I;m glad I went here.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

It is a small restaurant but has great atmosphere and food options at a reasonable price! All of their options look healthy and delicious. Its hard to pick one!! The portion size is pretty good as well. I tried the corn quesadilla and they were mouth watering. I would certainly go back there!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great food, another place that proves healthy options don't mean boring or tasteless. We really enjoyed all the food we had here, so much that we came back again during our stay. It's small and kind of hipster funky, so don't expect a large table or posh music, but it has energy and you are surrounded by interesting people having real conversations -- and the food is unusual but well prepared, generous and really tasty. Try a combination you never expected and you will be pleasantly surprised. Prices are moderate and service was friendly and prompt. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

An endless list of unique sandwiches. Went there with wife and step-daughter, had trouble narrowing down to just three items because everything looked so good, both on the menu and also on the surrounding tables. We were very happy with our selections, and the prices were reasonable. Cheerful, efficient staff.