“Very good”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was very fortunate to get in at the time I wanted with booking at the last minute. This place is always busy. I would recommend making reservations for all meals. I was seated in the back which was nice for 7 people. The waitress was very polite and took very good care of us. The food was hot and quick. I have been there before and was impressed. Quite expensive though. Will go again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,036)

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We ordered an appetizer plate. The chicken wings were hard and dry. The rest of the plate was just mediocre. We won't go here again.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We went to Milestones for Father's Day and had a great meal.
I had the Spicy Thai Basil Noodles and really enjoyed it.
The service was excellent as well, not bad at all for a chain.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Wandering round the harbour and found the milestone, lemon vodka cocktails went down a treat, had a couple of those and stayed for the food burgers and chips great, add the local busker and some sunshine just perfect.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Squarely aimed at the tourist market we nevertheless had some decent food here. But a large menu (which I think it's a good thing) but they seemed to do what they did do, well. There's probably better in the area but if you're in a hurry Milestones is more than OK.