“Great for a Large Group Business Lunch”
Review of Mee Wah

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Jubilee
Neighborhood: Jubilee
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I live right around the corner and have only eaten here with a large group of people I used to work with. The service was great and food was enjoyable.

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Try it for lunch and you won't be disappointed. They have an extensive lunch special selection and for $7.49 you will likely get more food than you can handle!

Service is usually very good as the same friendly waitress is almost always working.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I wanted to dine at the Turkish Bistro Nar that the lady at our B&B had recommended, but it was closed the 2 nights we were in Oak bay Village
We chose the Chinese restaurant Mee Wah instead.
The food was reasonably priced and service was quick.
The dishes were adapted to a western taste but they were good.

Overall a good value restaurant, but nothing extra-ordinary.

Reviewed March 24, 2011

I ordered two combo dinners for pickup on a Friday night around 8:30pm. They said 15-20 mins to pickup. I got there 25 mins later, and they HAD NOT STARTED COOKING the food! They told me this after they took my money! I will go to Dragon Gate down the street now, it is the same price, and same food.

1  Thank tbonetime
Reviewed October 29, 2009

Have come to this place off and on for 20 years, every time we are in Victoria. Haven't been for about 4 or 5 yrs. Was there a couple weeks ago and it was the same cozy and crowded place we remembered. Food is very good, try some of the seasonal or ''call ahead'' dishes like the whole crab and other uncommon seafood. Very ethnic clientele, great portions, but can be hard to get into and beware they aren't open Mondays! Very stable business that is entrenched in the community. Staff is very very good.

2  Thank RiderFan21