“Best Wonton Soup in town!”

J & J Wonton Noodle House
Ranked #78 of 1,235 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Harris Green
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I always base my decision to enter a restaurant by how it smells when I walk through the door. J&J passes my test every time. Food is fast, fresh and servings are large. Service is moderate - but the taste of the food makes up for it.

1  Thank BoomerGal1955

Reviewed December 9, 2011

I've had lunch here many times - the wonton noodle soup is so delicious, and the broth is tasty too. I also recommend the chow mein - it's a complete meal with chicken and veggies and noodles. Service is always quick, and there's lots of complimentary tea on offer. Parking is on the street, but Fort Street is interesting to walk down, lots of little shops to poke around in.

1  Thank Saanich_traveller
Reviewed December 6, 2011

The wonton here is the best I had, and the freshest. The owner seems to be giving a cooking lesson to locals, and are they not blessed! This is a must try, and Abigail's recommended this one for a very good reason.

1  Thank neias
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I've been eating at Wonton Noodle House for years and have never been let down. My favourite dish is their chicken and vegetable chow mein - delicious! The restaurant is "no frills," that is, it is casual with basically no romantic atmosphere; however, the food is amazing, and that's what counts, right? The service is consistent, and extremely fast. I am almost always surprised at how quick our dishes arrive. Highly recommend to all!

Reviewed January 12, 2010

While in Victoria on Vacation I was told by a friend to try this restaurant. It is now on my list of favorites. The food was phenomenal, one friend I was traveling with was celiac - which usually makes eating in restuarants a bit difficult (no gluten allowed) - but surprisingly enough all the staff here knew about this disease and was more than helpful picking dishes that were celiac friendly.

For me, the wanton soup (with both pork and shrimp wantons) was my highlight! (although everything else we tried was also very good!)