“Inexperienced Staff”

Neighborhood: Burnside
Lithia, FL
“Inexperienced Staff”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I ordered the Sante Fe skillet. It was too dry and seemed a bit over cooked. The cooks looked like teenagers. The waitress was pleasant but only offered to refill my drink minutes before I was ready to leave.

• Visited July 2012

Chilliwack, Canada
“Late Night is Best”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Denny's on Douglas is open 24 hours a day.
They serve Denny's food which is fine. It is not fancy; it is a Denny's. But they serve a pretty good burger and breakfast is also very OK.
If you want classy go to Pags but go early because they close at nine. If it is two in the morning and you crave a plate of fried eggs and bacon . . . go to Denny's.
Just an aside, there is a waitress on the late shift who looks just like the actress Elizabeth Shue. And she is also an excellent server. Mind you I saw Adventures in Babysitting a while ago and it was so bad that I suppose this could be her new career.

• Visited January 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“STINKING!!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We have been to alot of the Denny's restaurants throughout the States and Canada. This by far was the worse. When we arrived in at the 1st, we were greeted by a member of staff who was stinking of a really bad body odour problem (Chris was his name). We should have walked back out to be honest, but we were starving. After I ordered my food I went into the toilet and it was filty. The staff should have been cleaning this place and themselves. The floors were very dirty as well. Afterwards we could see our food sitting on the counter for at least 5 minutes. I actually went up and asked should I get our food. Our server went missing leaving our food to go cold. If I was the owner or manger I would be sorting out the staff and restaurant as its really bad.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank jonathanrowe80
Oak Bay, BC
“how do you screw up such basic fare?”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Denny's should be doing basic comfort food well. It's not a big job and it's not an overwhelming job, and yet they fail to deliver a product that makes my mouth water. Can't be bothered returning.

Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
“Great food, a little overpriced”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Food tasted great, but I could have liked a better price. It was really busy when we entered, turned out to seem more of like a fast food joint where all the servers were already busy with trying to clean tables. Food took long to arrive at our table. The servers were not very welcoming, mainly as of being understaffed and rushed.

Visited March 2012