“Stick with the wraps.”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Delicado's is a funky, high energy southwestern restaurant/deli Our food is prepared fresh daily on the premises serving a delicious variety of flavorful and healthy southwestern food. The menu includes mouth watering items such as roll-ups(wraps)finished with our delicious chipotle sauce, tortilla pie, homemade soups and salads,southwest burritos,enchiladas and more! We have some seriously delicious vegetarian and gluten free options!Delicado's also sells variety of different hot sauces, fresh made salsa, chipotle sauce and tortilla chips
Victoria, Canada
“Stick with the wraps.”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Delicado's is a lunch favorite for those of us who work downtown. They have several speciality wraps that are really, really good. Stick with those. Also, the tortilla pie is very good. The wraps are substantial and really, really tasty. The rest of the menu just doesn't stack up to the special wraps. Their home made salads have no zing to them. The dressings don't cling to the ingredients. And their mexican items are disappointing. I had the chicken enchiladas which were strips of chicken, black beans and corn with some salsa thrown on top. Victoria doesn't have much Mexican food, but there are better places to get Mexican that Delicado's (try La Fiesta on the corner of Broughton and Douglas).

• Visited February 2013
Suzanne2802, Owner at Delicado's, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
We at Delicado's apologize that the salad and enchiladas did not meet your expectations and will seriously consider what we can do to amp them up! We hope you will return and give us another shot. Thank you for taking the time to review our property/business. We truly value the opinions of our customers.

Vancouver, Canada
“Try something new - your tastebuds will thank you!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

As mentioned by another reviewer - this is a great place to enjoy lunch or supper. We went twice during our visit and both times were very happy with our menu choices. I tried both the Salmon and Californian wraps - very good - filling and tasty.

While the wraps are great - I think the sides are what makes Delicado's unique - from the soups (we tried the Lentil and the Potato Corn soups) to the salads (you need to try the Extreme Green Salad with Lime Cilantro Dressing and the Curried Cauliflower and Chickpea) - even the peanut butter and chocolate bar - everything was fresh, tasty and reasonably priced. Staff were helpful but not intrusive - and it was obvious that the locals eat there - which is always a good sign!

Thanks so much for the great meals - will be back as soon as I can - and you should try it too!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank tourismrocks
Surrey, Canada
“Best Wrap ever!!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My wife and I stopped in for lunch during our recent trip to Victoria. What a surprise - we found the neatest dining spot in downtown Victoria. It is not a big place - place your order at the counter and try to find a seat. Their menu was large with wraps their specialty. We had 2 wraps and both my wife and I stated that they were the best wraps that we ever had!! The food and the taste were incredible!! The freshest food items - I had a curry flavoured wrap shell that was awesome - with a ton of fresh veggies and chicken with a hot chili sauce - just awesome.
The place was packed with people and they kept coming all during our stay - and we know why it was so busy - just the best food possible. They also have great soups and salads as well and also great Mexican food also.
Prices were very reasonable.
You must give this place a try on your next trip to Victoria.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank ThePearl14
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good chain restaurant, creative menu”
Reviewed May 5, 2008

good chain restaurant, creative menu

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I really liked this place, fresh food always busy but last friday I found two different kinds of hairs in my...”
Reviewed November 25, 2007

I really liked this place, fresh food always busy but last friday I found two different kinds of hairs in my wrap...I"m not so keen to go back now.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook