“Pricey, very good atmosphere”
Review of Camille's Fine Westcoast Dining - CLOSED

Camille's Fine Westcoast Dining
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We celebrated an anniversary there last weekend. We each had a glass of wine, an entree, and a dessert...while prices are certainly higher here, we also felt we had a unique experience. Not sure I'd have been as satisfied with the value had we not had a private table in a little alcove for some privacy. But the overall atmosphere---candlelit in the basement---was a nice setting for us. Food was fantastic, budget wine selections available, service very friendly and accomodating. We'd return there if in Victoria...

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Cozy and intimate restaurant. My fiancé took me for a nice anniversary dinner and I was very pleased with his selection. The menu is rather small but they have something for different tastes. Food very fresh, (we both have seafood). Staff very attentive and I felt pampered! Reservations are strongly suggested.

1  Thank landscapechaser
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This lovely restaurant will never disappoint you...the food, service, ambiance are all AAA. The food is local, organic, fresh and in season; with many interesting layering of flavours. The wine we chose paired well, thanks to the recommendation from the friendly knowledgeable server. Camille's made us feel special. Thank you!

1  Thank SeahorseRides
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Camilles has been a favorite of mine for years here in Victoria... Recently i heard that the owner/head chef had sold the business to the other chef at the restaurant so i figured it was time to go see how things were holding up under new management... Well im pleased to say that as always Camilles did not disappoint... Island sourced ingredients and an ever changing menu accompanied with a top rate wine and drink list and some of the best service in the industry.. A must try if in Victoria...

1  Thank KNVB13
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on a a quiet evening. The service was wonderful. The food was very good and creative. Our bottle of wine was great too. I just wonder why it has to cost $180. I enjoy good food but the.price tag was steep.